Main activities of the Registrar’s office:
– organization of consulting work with involvement of structural subdivisions and advisors in the compilation of individual educational plan;
– organization and implementation of a system for monitoring educational achievements;
– maintaining the history of students’ learning achievements;
– Calculation of the average score of academic achievement (GPA) of the student’s learning achievements.
– acceptance of the application of students and their control over the movement of electronic document management;
– preparation of reports on the results of the session (form No. 34);
– preparation of documents to the commission of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for transfer to vacant educational grants released during the training process;
– control over the determination of the difference in the disciplines of working curricula when student transfers, restores and returns from academic leave;
– creation in the UNIVER system of rating, examination sheets and statements by type of practices, control of the correctness of their filling by the teaching staff;
– ensuring the preservation of the documentation and the delivery to the University archives according to the established deadlines.