—–The goal is to motivate the young generation to engage in social performances of the university, to increase their competitiveness with a strong civic-mind set, and to create the necessary conditions that influence the spiritual and intellectual development of university youth.
– to coordinate the works of organizations and clubs for youth;
– to develop programs aimed at the formation of students’ culture and to promote the University cultural values;
– to respect national traditions, culture, and state symbols – the Emblem, the Flag, the Anthem;
– to organize meetings, seminars, forums, flash mobs and discussions in order to improve the structure of education;
– to supervise the conduct of events organized at faculties on social issues and educational work;
– to prepare quarter and annual reports to the Director of Educational and Social Work Department and submitting them for approval to the Vice-rector of Academic and Educational Work.
—–There are several organizations which are working under Branch of social and educational work and youth policy:
– Committee of youth affairs;
– Club “Kyz Zhibek”;
– Club “Umai Ana”;
– Youth organization “Jas Otan”;
– Student Alliance;
– Debate club “Parasatty UFO” (Union of Real leaders);
– Construction Teams “Zhasyl El”;
– Youth organization “Dostyk”;
– Club of young poets “Ak kauyrsyn”;
– Students team of police assistants by Almalinsky district of Almaty city “Sert”.
—–Information about the students’ self-government organizations
|№||Name of organizations||Goals|
|1||Committee of youth affairs.||Selection of activities for implementing and supporting youth policy, coordination of student`s self-government organizations.|
|2||Club “Kyz Zhibek”||Bringing up wise young ladies with strong patriotic spirit, exalting national traditions, customs and culture with their civil positions in modern society, who are able to link their family responsibilities with the knowledge gained in high school.|
|3||Club “Umai Ana”||To teach young ladies family values and prepare them as future mothers, namely teach them vital requirements` skills in everyday life at the University.|
|4||Youth wing “Jas Otan”||To make creative youth environment with formed political views and increase the number of students supporting policy of the “ Nur Otan” party.|
|5||“Students Alliance”||It contributes to create conditions for effective realization of intellectual, creative, spiritual, innovative potentials of students.|
|6||Debate club “Parasatty UFO” (Union of Real leaders);||To develop speech culture and ability to speak eloquently in any environment. Finding ways to solve social problems through discussion among young people.|
|7||Construction Teams “Zhasyl El”||In order to landscaping the country to awake a sense of patriotism, love for the Motherland and nature in young people.|
|8||Youth organization “Dostyk”.||To improve interethnic relations among students, strengthening unity and friendly relations.|
|9||Club of young poets “Ak kauyrsyn”||To develop creative abilities of girls, novice poets.
|10||Students team of police assistants “Sert” by Almalinsky district of Almaty city.||
To carry out information work explaining laws of Republic of Kazakhstan and prevention of violations among students.
|11||Club «Sanaly urpak»
|Forming citizens who are patriots of their country, who are dedicated to living in a clean, honest, responsible, motivated, socially-oriented and patriotic country.|
|12||League of Volunteers
|Forming a culture of community service through the development of volunteerism in the country.|