Coordinates the activities of creative teams working on the basis of the University’s activities aimed at implementing foreign and domestic policies in the field of communication with the public and the media. At the same time, along with other structural subdivisions it participates in the development of strategic information and advertising information about the activities of the educational institution and the implementation of individual activities. The Media Department is guided by the future strategy of the university development, legislative and regulatory acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Charter of the Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University. The goal of the Media Department is to create a positive image of the university and a single information space.
The main tasks of the Media Department
– Creation and implementation of new ideas and initiatives to improve the image of the university;
– coordination of faculties and university structures with the media;
– business relations with journalists and editors;
– Forming a positive image of the Women’s University through the media;
– Coordination and systematic monitoring of information activities of the University in social networks;
– Organization of media coverage of activities related to academic, scientific and cultural activities of the University;
– Constant updating of the information content of the official Internet resource of the University;
– Create a system of events for the organization of concert-theater events at the university level;
– Strengthening cultural ties between higher education institutions in the field of culture and art;
– Development of creative communication programs with educational institutions of near and far abroad;
– Planning and coordination of the activities of the editorial and publishing department.
The Media Department unites the information, communication and creative structures of the university. The Media Department includes the following sections:
– Department of Press and Public Relations;
– Creative department;
– Editorial and publishing department.
* * *
Department of Press and Public Relations
The press and public relations department includes the following structures:
– Рress service;
– «Qyzdar Ýniversiteti» newspaper;
– «Қыз-ғұмыр» journal;
– Оfficial internet resource kazmkpu.kz;
– Internet portal «Qyzdar Ýniversiteti»;
– Photo and video studio.
The main tasks of the Press and Public Relations Department
1. Information support of the activity of the Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University:
– Informational support of the events held at the Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University; participation in the preparation and holding of events for publication in the national and local media;
– Organization of press conferences, briefings, interviews and meetings with representatives of domestic and foreign media;
– Development and implementation of PR campaigns aimed at creating a positive image of the university;
– Organization of interviews and authorial articles in the media of university leaders;
– Providing professional and high-quality photo and video.
2. Support for the image of information support for the activities of the rector and activities related to his participation:
– Stylistic and literary editing of official statements, interviews, articles, information materials and texts of the university rector;
– preparation of university rector projects, including speeches, interviews, articles, information materials and texts on the interpretation of posts;
– systematic, continuous formation of a positive image of the university and rector in the media.
3. Communicative support of information support for the activities of the Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University:
– Development, editing and placement of cognitive information, news, announcements, publication, audio, photo and video content on the official website of the University www.kazmkpu.kz, SMM;
– providing press releases about events in the media held at the university;
– coordination and timely publication of the creative work of the university newspaper and magazine;
– development, editing and posting of news, information materials, publications, audio, photo and video materials on the official pages of the social networks of the University;
– Organization of the composition and work of the Public Commission of Universal Student Competitions
* * *
Creative unit includes the following structures:
– ethno-folklore ensemble «Ұлар»;
– vocal-instrumental ensemble «Айгүл»;
– dance ensemble «Томирис».
The main tasks of the creative department
1. Creativity is the center of innovative ideas and creative searches among universities that work for the image of the university. One of the leading directions of the university which has a creative approach to dynamic development and modern universities:
– actively promotes the work of creative teams, university activities.
– At the university events, the Assembly Hall, stage clothes, professional and high-quality music equipment are provided.
2. Propaganda of creative teams:
– Presentation of creative teams acting on the basis of the university – the ethno-folk ensemble “Ular”, the vocal ensemble “Aigul”, the dance ensemble “Tomiris”, the KVN team “Only girls” in the university, the city, at the state level. Creation of a system of events for the organization of concert and theater events at the university level.
– Strengthening cultural ties between higher education institutions in the field of culture and art. Develop a program of creative communication with educational institutions of near and far abroad.
– Development of relations between universities and secondary specialized educational institutions within the framework of the Cooperation Agreement. Organization of foreign tours of creative teams of the University. Organization of master classes for regional, international competitions and festivals, for students and teachers for advertising the University.
* * *
Editorial and publishing department
The editorial and publishing department is the structural subdivision of the Media Department. The department consists of the following structures:
– Editorial and publishing activities;
– Industrial activity.
The main tasks of the editorial and publishing department
The purpose of the publication is to improve the quality of editorial and publishing activities of Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University and its affiliates, increase its effectiveness, print textbooks and other projects. In addition, with the consent of the rector, the University seeks to distribute other printed materials in editions of the educational process.
– the publication of textbooks on the basis of scientific, scientific and methodological textbooks and teaching aids, teaching manuals, brochures for vocational training and materials for the professional development of teachers;
– development and implementation of innovative publishing projects;
– publication of printed materials in accordance with the annual publishing plan, as well as printing on the basis of concluded contracts;
– Dissemination of the publication;
– Introduction of new technologies in the editorial and publishing process;
– Implementation and processing of innovative publishing projects.