To coordinate the activities of creative teams working on the basis of the University’s activities aimed at implementing foreign and domestic policies in the field of communication with the public and the media. At the same time, along with other structural subdivisions it participates in the development of strategic information and advertising information about the activities of the educational institution and the implementation of individual activities. The Media Department is guided by the future strategy of the university development, legislative and regulatory acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Charter of the Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University. The goal of the Media Department is to create a positive image of the university and a single information space.
The main tasks of the Media Department
– to create and implement new ideas and initiatives for improving the image of the university;
– to coordinate faculties and university structures with mass media;
– to set up business relationships with journalists and editors;
– to form a positive image of the Women’s University through the media;
– to coordinate systematic monitoring of information activities of the University in social networks;
– to organize media coverage of activities related to academic, scientific and cultural activities of the University;
-to update the information content of the official Internet resource of the University;
– to organize events, concerts and theater events at the university level;
– to strength cultural relations between higher educational institutions in the field of culture and art;
– to develop creative communication programs with educational institutions of near and far abroad;
– to plan and coordinate the activities of the editorial and publishing department.
The Media Department unites the information, communication and creative structures of the university. The Media Department includes the following sections:
– Department of Press and Public Relations;
– Creative department;
– Editorial and publishing department.
* * *
Department of Press and Public Relations
The press and public relations department includes the following structures:
– Рress service;
– «Qyzdar Ýniversiteti» newspaper;
– «Қыз–ғұмыр» (Kyz gumyr) journal;
– Оfficial internet resource kazmkpu.kz;
– «Qyzdar Ýniversiteti» internet portal;
– Photo and video studio.
The main tasks of the Press and Public Relations Department
- Information support of the activity of the Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University:
–to participate in publishing information about preparation and holding events at Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University in the national and local media;
–to organize press conferences, briefings, interviews and meetings with representatives of domestic and foreign media;
– to develop and implement PR campaigns aimed at creating a positive image of the university;
– to provide a meaningful and accurate response to the official questions of the media representatives;
-to organize university authorities’ interviews in the media and publish authors’ articles;
– to provide with professional and high-quality photo and video shooting.
- Information and image support of the Rector’s activities and events:
– to draft official statements, interviews, articles, information materials and texts stylistically and literary;
–to prepare draft speeches, interviews, articles, information materials and texts on the activities University Rector, including explanation of position;
– regularly, to form a positive image of the university and Rector in mass media.
- Communicative support of Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University activities:
–to develop, edit and publish of cognitive information, news, announcements, publication, audio, photo and video content on the official website of the University www.kazmkpu.kz, SMM;
– to provide with press releases about events at the university in the media;
– to coordinate and timely publish the newspaper and magazine;
– to develop, edit and publish news, information materials, publications, audio, photo and video materials on the official pages of the University social networks;
– to organize work and composition for public commissions of the university creative competitions
* * *
Creative department includes the following structures:
– « Ular» ethno-folklore ensemble;
– « Aigul» vocal-instrumental ensemble;
– « Tomiris » dance ensemble
The main tasks of the creative department
- The creative department is the center of innovative ideas and creative searches among universities that work for the image of the university. One of the leading directions of the university which has a creative approach to dynamic development and modern universities:
– to promote the work of creative teams, university activities.
– to supply with ceremonial hall, scenic clothes, professional and high-quality music equipment.
- Propagandize of creative teams:
– to represent creative collective acting on the basis of the university – “Ular”ethno-folk ensemble, “Aigul” vocal ensemble, “Tomiris” dance ensemble, “Only girls” CCI team at the university, city and state level. To organize events, concerts and theater events at the university level.
– to strength cultural relations between higher education institutions in the field of culture and art and develop a program of creative communication with educational institutions of near and far abroad.
– to develop relations between universities and secondary specialized educational institutions within the framework of the Cooperation Agreement and organize foreign tours of creative teams of the University.
-to organize master classes for regional, world, international competitions and festival for students and teachers to promote the University.
* * *
Editorial and publishing department
The editorial and publishing department is the structural subdivision of the Media Department. The department consists of the following structures:
– Editorial and publishing activities;
– Production activity.
The main tasks of the editorial and publishing department
The purpose of the publishing house is to ensure the editorial and publishing activities of Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University, to increase its efficiency and expand the distribution of printed textbooks and other projects. In addition, the approval of the rector’s office is obliged to distribute publications that ensure the educational process of the institution, and other printed products.
– to publish textbooks on the basis of scientific, scientific and methodological textbooks and teaching aids, teaching manuals, brochures for vocational training and materials for the professional development of teachers;
– to develop and implement innovative publishing projects;
– to publish printed materials in accordance with the annual publishing plan, as well as printing on the basis of concluded contracts;
– to disseminate the publication;
– to introduce new technologies in the editorial and publishing process;
– to implement and process of innovative publishing projects.