The list of required document to apply for master’s degree program:
For master’s degree studies are accepted persons who have completed educational programs of higher education
1. Persons applying for master’s degree study have to submit the following documents to KazSWTTU:
1) application (in any form) addressed to the head of the organization;
2) a copy of the certificate of higher education;
3) a copy of an identity document;
4) personal record sheet for personnel records and a document confirming labor activity (for persons having work experience);
5) six photographs 3×4 centimeters size;
6) a medical certificate of 086-U form, approved by the order of the Acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 23, 2010 No. 907 “On approval of forms of primary medical documentation of health care organizations” (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts under No. 6697) (hereinafter Order No. 907);
7) a copy of the certificate of taking test on programmes, specified in paragraph 11 of these Model Rules (if available).
Along with copies of the documents specified in this paragraph, their originals are provided for verification. After verification, the originals are returned.
In case of not providing complete list of documents specified in paragraphs 9, 15 of these Model Rules, the Admission Committee does not accept documents from applicants.
- Persons entering the master’s degree studies, take complex test on groups of educational programs, consisting of a test in a foreign language, a test in specialty on groups of educational programs, a test for determining readiness for learning.
Persons entering the master’s degree study with the English language instruction, take complex test, consisting of test in specialty on groups of educational programs in English language and test to determine readiness for learning in Kazakh or Russian (optional).
- Persons having international certificates confirming the knowledge of a foreign language in accordance with European competences (standards) of proficiency in a foreign language are exempt from the entrance examination in a foreign language for master’s degree and doctoral study in the following languages:
Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programme Institutional Testing Programme (TOEFL ITP) minimum score – 460,
Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programme Internet-based Test (TOEFL IBT) minimum score – 87,
(threshold score of TOEFL – not less than 560 points),
International English Language Tests System (IELTS), minimum score – not less than 5.5);
Deutsche Sprachpruefung fuer den Hochschulzugang (DSH) – Niveau C1 / Level C1,
TestDaF-Prufung – Niveau C1 / Level C1;
Test de Franzais International ™ (TFI) – not lower than level B1 in reading and
Diplome d’Etudes en Langue française (DELF) – Level B2,
Diplome Approfondi de Langue française (DALF) – level C1,
Test de connaissance du franzais (TCF) – at least 400 points.