International cooperation is an integral part of the Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University and an important tool in ensuring the quality of education and its compliance with international standards.
International cooperation of the university is aimed at integration into the world educational community, interaction with leading foreign universities.
This work is carried out in the framework of cooperation with leading foreign universities.
At present the University has signed more than 50 agreements on cooperation with universities in Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Poland, France, China, Bulgaria, Malaysia, South Korea, Mongolia, USA, Lithuania, Spain.
According to the agreements with these universities, the implementation of international educational programs, projects and joint research activities, the organization of scientific and practical seminars and conferences, the exchange of teaching stuff and development of outbound academic mobility have become possible.
Thanks to the program of academic mobility, the students of KNWTTU have an amazing opportunity to study at partner universities of the USA, Turkey, Poland, China and France. Today, KNWTTU is an active participant of international academic mobility programs, such as “Erasmus+”, “Mevlana”.
Furthermore, in the framework of agreements on the program of dual degree education with universities in the USA (Mississippi Valley State University), Turkey (Nigde Omer Halisdemir) and the UK (Western International College – London) students of our University can undergo an internship in foreign universities and receive two diplomas (KNWTTU + Foreign Partner University).
International Office is aimed at:
- Preparation, signing and implementation of cooperation agreements in education and science with foreign partners
- Preparation and provision of information about international grants and scholarships
- Organization and coordination of external academic mobility and dual degree education programs
- Ensuring the participation of the University in the international QS ranking
- Cooperation in engaging Faculty Staff from foreign countries to teaching and research activities
- Consulting support for structural units and students of University on international cooperation issues.
- Assistance in the preparation of conferences, symposiua, seminars, round tables with the participation of foreign partners.