Quality Assurance Policy of the Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University
The Quality Assurance Policy is a key component of the University Development Strategy. The policy is implemented on the basis of the University values, such as professionalism and academic honesty, openness and leadership, tolerance and patriotism, accountability to society and the state.
Aiming at implementation of the Policy the University:
– creates conditions for comfortable professional environment for learning and teaching;
– improves the content of degree programs and criteria for students’ knowledge and competencies assessment;
– ensures the harmonization of the educational process and research;
– develops research and project activities;
– ensures the integration of pedagogical theory and practice;
– increases the effectiveness of fundamental and applied research;
– participates in national and international projects and research;
– establishes professional interaction with all stakeholders and foreign universities;
– involves leading foreign scientists and experts to teaching and research activities;
– improves the management system of the scientific and educational processes;
– forms an academic environment for social responsibility and anti-corruption culture.
The University is committed to ensuring of the Quality Assurance Policy efficiency and effectiveness.
Administrative and academic staff of the University takes the responsibility for the quality of their work.