Quality Assurance Policy of the Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University
The Quality Assurance Policy is a key component of the University Development Strategy. The policy is implemented on the basis of the University values, such as professionalism and academic honesty, openness and leadership, tolerance and patriotism, accountability to society and the state.
In order to implement the University Policy:
– to create conditions for comfortable professional environment for learning and teaching;
– improves the content of educational programs and criteria for assessing the knowledge and competencies of students;
– to ensure the harmonization of the educational process and research;
– to develop research and project activities;
–to ensure the integration of pedagogical theory and practice;
– to increase the effectiveness of fundamental and applied research;
– to participate in national and international projects and research;
– to establish professional interaction with all stakeholders and foreign universities;
– to involve leading foreign scientists and experts to teaching and research activities;
– to improve the management system of the scientific and educational processes;
– to form an academic environment for social responsibility and anti-corruption culture.
The University is committed to ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of its quality Policy
Administrative and academic staff of the University takes the responsibility for the quality of their work.