——-Since 2012-2013 academic year at the Kazakh State Women’s Teacher Training University distance learning technology (DTT) is used for students of correspondence courses and students who are unable to attend the university, due to disability, as well as for students who study abroad on exchange programs, research fellowships and academic mobility. The applicants on the basis of higher education (second degree –training period of 2 years ) and after college (training period of 3 years ) can enroll in correspondence department.
——-Studying by distance learning has the benefits of allowing the students to develop their career without having to leave employment! The modern use of electronic educational technology (also called e-learning) facilitates distance learning and independent learning by the extensive use of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) including teleconferencing and the Internet.
The main activities of the Center for Testing and Distance Learning:
– to coordinate the distance learning;
– to monitor the educational process;
– to ensure the control over the progress of work in prescribed time;
– to introduce the test technologies in order to develop the internal system of quality assurance for specialists;
– to analyze the quality of controlling means and the results of test forms of students’ knowledge;
– to use the test results for analyzing the state of the educational process;
– to control over the organization and conduct of current, certification and summative assessment of students’ knowledge in the form of computer testing;
– to monitor all types of mandatory computer testing;
– to develop the proposals for further improvement of the testing procedure at the university.
Advantages of Distance Learning:
– Convenient time and place for learning
– Strong assimilation of knowledge
– Constant contact with teacher
– Save time and money
Contact telephone number:
+7 727 237 00 96
List of specialties