WRITING GUIDELINES AND FORMATTING
- The general style and presentation: papers must be written in Turkic languages.
- Papers should be in Microsoft Word format (.doc) and the full paper should not exceed 8 pages.
- The deadline of sending the papers is at the latest on August 30, 2018 to the following email address: email@example.com.
- The illustrations used in the paper, such as: pictures, graphs, maps, tables, charts and diagrams should not exceed the required page.
- The title of the paper must be no longer than 10 words and written in the language of presentation and in the English language.
- The title must be preceded by an annotation in the English language.
- The annotation should be about 100-200 words and 3-6 keywords in the language of presentation and in the English language.
- The full text will be assessed to participate in the symposium.
To download detailed Writing Guidelines Click here
Articles in Turkic languages, you can download in Word format by clicking the link below.
|Sample Paper TR||Sample Paper AZ||Sample Paper KAZ|