Kazakh State Women`s Teacher Training University invites you to participate in the V International Research Symposium on Turkic world to be held on October 11-13, 2018.
The Symposium is organized by the Kazakh State Women`s Teacher Training University in collaboration with Niğde Ömer Halisdemir University (Turkey), Baku Eurasian University (Azerbaijan) and Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after M.Akmulla (Bashkortostan).
Venue: Kazakh State Women`s Teacher Training University, Almaty, Kazakhstan
Official languages of the Symposium: Turkic languages and English.
- Kazakhstan and world experience in the preparation of global competitive philologists
- Modernization of public consciousness: perfection of national consciousness through literature
- Global education system: new teaching methodology of the socio-humanitarian disciplines
- Latin Graphics: history, theory and teaching methods
- The Turkic community: history and culture
- The trend of national and international development in the contemporary educational process
- Actual problems of gender education in the Turkic-speaking countries
|09.30-10.00||«Kyzdar University» exhibition|
|14.00-16.30||«Turkic Unity» festival|
|16.30-17.00||Closing session and conclusions|
|11.00- 16.00||Post Conference Tour|
Paper submission requirements:
- The article should be written in Turkic language or in English.
- Number of pages – 5-8, А4 format, MSWORD, font Times New Roman, 11, line space interval – 1, margins: left – 30 mm, right – 15 mm, top and bottom – 20 mm, paragraph spacing: standard.
- Prepare tables, diagrams and figures in MSWORD.
- The article title should not exceed 10 words.
- English translation of the article title and abstract should be provided.
- The abstract should be provided in the original language of the paper and in English, and not exceed 100-200 words.
- 3-5 keywords should be provided in the original language of the article and in English.
- File name of the article should include the number of the section and name of the author(s) (1_Аkhmetova A. doc).
- Articles, in accordance with above requirements, should be submitted online until September 10, 2018 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Articles that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered for the participation and publication. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to choose the symposium materials. Only symposium participants’ articles will be published.
Participation fee: for Kazakhstan residents – 7000 KZT, for foreign residents – 50$ (participant bag, symposium proceedings, celebration dinner, coffee-breaks, lunch, post conference tour).
Address of the Organizing Committee:
Almaty city, 114 Gogol street, building №1, office 218,
99 Aiteke bi street, Мain building, Department of Science, office 105.
Тel.: +7 (727) 279-52-07, 233 17 67; ext.: 4544, 4131.