Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
The UNIVERSITY partner MVSU (3+1) - 3 years Kazakh national Women's Pedagogical University + 1 year MVSU = 2 diplomas.
- South Kazakhstan state university named after М.Auezov;
- Taraz State Pedagogical University;
- East Kazakhstan State University named after Sarsen Amanzholov;
- Zhetysu state pedagogical University named after I. Zhansugurov;
- Aktobe regional state University named after K. Zhubanov;
- Karaganda State University named after E. A. Buketov.
The purpose of the EP: to prepare a competitive specialist who possesses communication skills, leadership qualities, professional competencies and is able to provide high-quality development of children of early and preschool age in the conditions of updating the content of preschool education.
Employment - 100 %:
teacher in a preschool organization;
- teacher at the preschool development center;
- additional education teacher;
- teacher of the pre-school class of a secondary school;
- teacher of a pedagogical College;
- leading specialist in the Department of education management and in institutes of professional development of teachers.
The rating of the educational program:
- IAAR – 2 place, 2019;
- IQAA – 2 place, 2017;
- Atameken -12 place, 2019.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6B01201 – “Pre-school Training and Education” can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical):
- education, training, development and formation of the personality of preschool children;
- management of the educational process of a preschool organization;
- diagnostics, correction, forecasting of pedagogical activity results;
- study, generalization, dissemination of best practices in the field of preschool education.
Additional program Minor “Teacher of Pre-school Training”
In order to ensure equal starting opportunities for preschool children to enter school, the educational program has an additional program (Minor): "Teacher of Pre-school Training", the main task of which is to prepare the future teacher for work aimed at identifying the level and characteristics of the child's development, as well as the choice of differentiated pedagogical conditions necessary for his development and preparation for successful training at school.
The content of Minor includes such subjects as methods of preparing children for school, basic literacy and writing, methods of teaching mathematics in pre-school classes:
An additional educational program helps to create a stable relationship between school and professional activities.
Having mastered the additional program, the bachelor is focused on the following learning outcomes:
- know the teaching methodology of a pre-school teacher;
- be able to diagnose the level of development of a child of senior preschool age in pre-school education;
- design an individual route for a child based on the results of monitoring the development of children's skills;
- master the methods of teaching a child at school.
Additional program Minor “preschool Psychologist”
The need to introduce an additional program (Minor) "preschool Psychologist" is due to the fact that with the introduction of inclusive education in kindergartens, there is a need for psychologists to accompany the development of preschool children with special educational needs.
The development of additional programs includes developing a knowledge of the contents of activity of the psychologist in preschool and the development of practical skills of psychological work with children of early and preschool age with special educational needs to be able to make an individual route of personal development with children of early and preschool age with special educational needs.
- master the method of psychodiagnostic examination of children with special educational needs in a preschool organization.