Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Nazarbayev Intellectual school of Taldykorgan;
- KSU "school-Lyceum No. 28 named after M. Mametova", Almaty.
The purpose of the EP: Prepare specialists in the field of primary education with active citizenship, leadership qualities, social responsibility and professional competencies based on modern requirements.
Employment - 100 %:
General secondary schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, pre-school organizations; educational centers; social organizations (orphanages (primary school teacher, educator)); health organizations (hospitals, sanatoriums (primary school teacher, educator)).
The rating of the educational program:
- IAAR – 2 place, 2019;
- Atameken – 21 place, 2018.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6B01301 – “Pedagogy and Methods of Primary Training” can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical):
- education, training, development and formation of the personality of primary school children;
- management of the educational process of a primary organization;
- diagnostics, correction, forecasting of pedagogical activity results;
- study, generalization, dissemination of best practices in the field of primary education.
Additional program Minor "STEM-primary school education"
The growing interest in STEM subjects in primary schools led to the introduction of an additional program (Minor) "STEM education in primary schools". STEM is an integrated practice-oriented learning approach that will allow the graduate to master robotics, design skills, programming, modeling, and 3D design. An additional educational program helps to create stable links between school, society, and professional activities.
The content of the Minor program includes such subjects as a workshop on creating multimedia products, basics of programming, theory and methods of teaching robotics in primary schools, a workshop on working with online educational platforms, the formation of functional literacy of younger students, and mental mathematics.
In this regard, having mastered the additional program, the bachelor is focused on the following learning outcomes:
- uses technologies for creating multimedia products for primary school subjects taught;
- creates electronic educational resources: publications and presentations; audio, visual and audiovisual documents; web pages; training and monitoring programs, electronic reference books;
- integrates educational robotics into the whole educational environment of the school to solve educational problems;
Develops, programs and builds robots of various degrees of complexity to solve tasks;
- analyzes, reasons, proves, builds logical, combinatorial problems, mathematical models for elementary school.