University of the Mississippi Valley, USA;
South Kazakhstan State University named M. Auezov, Shymkent.
West Kazakhstan State University named M.Utemisova, Uralsk.
- IAAR - 7th place, 2021;
- Atameken - 18th place, 2020;
- Atameken - 7th place, 2021
Graduates of the educational program «6В01301 Pedagogy and methods of primary education» can perform the following activities:
- diagnostic - the study of the student's personality, learning outcomes, education and development;
- organizational and technological (organization of the process of training and education based on pedagogical technologies);
- administrative and pedagogical (interaction "subject-subject", management in education);
- design (modeling education in primary school);
- research (creative search in solving educational problems, the study of pedagogical experience, reflection).
1. The additional educational program (Minor) «STEM education in primary school» is aimed at training personnel who have the skills of assembly, programming, modeling, 3D design.
The purpose of the program is to form the competencies of future primary school teachers for the implementation of additional STEM education for Primary School students; the use of technology for creating multimedia products; the creation of electronic educational resources; the analysis and creation of logical, combinatorial problems, mathematical models.
2. The additional educational program (Minor) «Pre-school teacher» is aimed at training specialists who have professional competencies in preparing children for school. The purpose of the program is to form additional competencies when working in the preschool classroom; create favorable conditions for the development of the development environment in the pre - school classroom; apply methods for diagnosing the level of development of older preschool children; use innovative pedagogical technologies in pre-school education; development of tasks for the development of speech activity, mathematical literacy of adult preschoolers, while maintaining their health.
3. The additional educational program (Minor) «STEAM approach in primary school» is aimed at training specialists who can implement the integration of Natural Science and creative courses. The purpose of the program is to create new ideas, develop self-knowledge and self-expression skills; creation of quests, educational games and quizzes ("Learnis" platform), interactive presentations with models, diagrams, formulas, characters from fairy tales and cartoons, compilation of interactive tasks ("Canva", "Learning Apps" platforms), tests ("Kahoot"platform).