Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
KSU school № 124 in Almaty
The purpose of the EP: Training of teachers - philologists with knowledge of the Russian language and literature at a professional level, owning new techniques and modern information technologies of the educational process.
Employment - 100%:
General and specialized secondary schools, lyceums, colleges, gymnasiums, preschool institutions, educational literature publishers, education departments, teacher-training institutions.
- Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate 12018901, for a period from 05.24.2019 - 05.23.2026.
- Specialized accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate AB 2463, for a period from 05.24.2019 - 05.23.2026
The rating of the educational program:
- IААR – 3 rd place 2019;
- IААR – 4 th place, 2018.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6B01704 – “Russian Language and Literature at schools with non-Russian Training” can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational and technological;
- experimental research;
- organizational and management;
- informative and communicative.
Additional program Minor "Teacher of Russian as a foreign language"
Students of Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University have the opportunity to acquire additional competencies that will help them become more competitive in the labor market or to meet their personal needs. For this purpose, students are offered to study one of the programs Minor-a teacher of Russian as a foreign language.
The program provides an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge in the field of linguistics, linguoculturology, communication theory, and is aimed at improving research and teaching competencies. The program based on a theoretical and methodological basis for describing and teaching Russian as a foreign language. Graduates are in demand as teachers of Russian as a foreign language in universities, language schools, and language courses in Kazakhstan and abroad.
The program is aimed at training a specialist who knows the main provisions and concepts in the field of theory and history of the Russian language and literature, communication theory, philological analysis and interpretation of the text;
- able to analyze the pedagogical process and able to conduct training sessions and extracurricular activities in Russian as a foreign language and literature in General education institutions with a non-Russian language of instruction;
- conduct classes in General, technical and professional educational institutions aimed at developing the intellectual, informational, communicative and reflexive culture of secondary school students, as well as research skills;
- implement methodological knowledge and applied skills in a specific situation, including in online mode;
- to form and develop an intellectually, physically and spiritually developed citizen of the country who has critical thinking, speaks three (Kazakh, Russian, English) and more languages, is ready to live in changing social and economic conditions, is able to solve problems and influence the existing reality, changing it for the better;
- to apply new approaches and innovative technologies in the context of the values of "Mangilik El" and spiritual renewal of society in the training and education of students;
- use technologies for criteria-based assessment of students ' expected results based on bloom's cognitive theory;
- to develop criteria and descriptors according to the learning objectives of subjects "Russian language" and "Russian literature" for the evaluation of achievements of students;
- apply active learning methods that promote the development of students ' metapognitive abilities, team work skills, initiative, IT competence, financial literacy, etc.
- to be able to solve the pedagogical tasks set by the teacher related to the implementation of professional functions, to be able to use the methods of the studied Sciences and pedagogical techniques of the teacher for their solution.