Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Abayeva Galiya Askerbekovna.- Ph. D., associate Professor, Director of the national scientific and practical center of correctional pedagogy of MES RK
- Ashimbayeva Bagila Masimakynovna – the Director of grammar school №123 named after K. Yassaui
The purpose of the EP: Mastering the theoretical and practical foundations and types of professional activities of social pedagogue and teacher of self-knowledge in various fields.
Employment - 94%:
- educational organizations of all types and types, regardless of ownership and departmental subordination;
- organization of social orientation;
- organization of social orientation (orphanages, social security bodies, support and assistance to the unemployed, low-income, disabled, able-bodied with restrictions, health institutions);
- organization related to the problems of education and development of the younger
generations in the social environment;
- health care organizations (clinics, hospitals, sanatoriums);
- organizations engaged in professional development of specialists;
- scientific and practical centers.
Institutional accreditation: Independent agency of accreditation and rating, certificate #AB2463, for a term of 24.05.2019 г. – 23.05.2026
The rating of the educational program:
- IQAA – 3rd place, 2017;
- IААR – 10th place, 2018.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6B01801 – Training of specialists in social pedagogics and self-knowledge
can perform the following types of professional activities:
- cultural and educational;
Additional program Minor "Tutor in educational institutions".
Within the framework of this program, students are offered to study the basics of special and inclusive education, in order to create optimal conditions for the socialization of the child with the SEN, the ability to work in the following areas: pedagogical education, social work, interdisciplinary assessment, psychological correction, social and pedagogical counseling
The educational program is developed taking into account the generalization of modern domestic and international experience of training in this area, author's and collective scientific achievements and educational and methodical developments in the field of specialization, requirements of employers and labor market demands.