Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
1. Petersburg Institute of psychology and social work
The purpose of the EP: Training of professional psychologists in the field of education, health, social and legal spheres for national and international labor markets, who possess modern methods of psychological research.
Employment - 86%:
- education (psychological study and support of the processes of training and education);
- health and sports (psychological support of sports organizations, psychoprevention and psycho correction);
- production (psychological support of human resource management,
production activities and business);
- law enforcement agencies (psychological support of operational-investigative and investigative activities, legal proceedings, legal prevention and penitentiary activities).
1) Institutional accreditation: Institute of Accreditation, Certification and Quality Assurance. Bairot city, 30.09.2019
The rating of the educational program:
1. Atameken - 4th place, 2019
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program В041 – «Psychology » can perform the following types of professional activities:
- cultural and educational activities;
- educational and upbringing.
Additional program Minor "Fundamentals of clinical psychology»
Program Мinor "Fundamentals of clinical psychology»
While mastering fundamental General psychological and clinical psychological disciplines, students are introduced to applied subjects dedicated to special aspects of their future profession. Special attention is paid to teaching various diagnostic methods and techniques of psychological influence. An important element of training is special workshops that are held directly on the basis of various medical and educational institutions.