Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
KSU Center of rendering of special social services № 3
The purpose of the EP: Training of a qualified specialist who owns innovative technologies, able to provide high-quality social and managerial, social and pedagogical, social and psychological, social and rehabilitation services in the field of social work.
Employment - 80%:
Graduates have the opportunity to work in the following organizations and institutions:
- Organizations and legal entities;
- health care, cultural institutions, socio-pedagogical, socio-psychological special institutions, educational organizations, boarding schools;
- comprehensive schools for orphaned children, local social services and their organizations (socio-pedagogical, youth cultural and leisure centers, departments of labor and social assistance to the population);
- rehabilitation centers for various categories of the population;
- social services in the social and professional sphere;
- non-profit, non-governmental organizations, etc.
Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (IQAA), registration number of certificate 12018901, 11.12.2012, accreditation period 24.05.2019-23.05.2024.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6В10201 – “Social work” can perform the following types of professional activities:
- social rehabilitation;
- social and preventive consultations;
- socio-therapeutic and social services;
- socio-pedagogical and social services;
- social-medical and organizational-administrative services;
- educational (pedagogical) activities:
- teaching subjects in educational institutions (colleges, universities);
- experimental research activities:
- study of scientific and technical information in domestic and foreign practice related to the research topic, etc.
Additional program Minor "Consultant - Communicator"
Within the framework of this program, students will study in the following areas: theory of social communication, social psychology, virtual reality of society, professional organization of social work activities, consulting activities of social workers, social protection of various groups, work with insurance systems.
Advantages of the proposed program:
The program provides not only social work services with clients, but also the organization of social worker activities in all spheres of activity, governmental and non-governmental organizations, social services, commercial and non-profit organizations and public funds with public relations.
Additional program Minor – represents a set of disciplines and (or) modules and other types of educational work, defined by the student to study in order to form additional competencies.