Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Karakemir Professional College;
- Almaty College of Decorative and Applied Arts named after O. Tansykbaev.
The purpose of the EP: training modern teachers of Professional Training for colleges owning advanced technologies in the professional field.
Employment - 98%:
general and secondary education schools, gymnasiums, lyceums; educational and industrial complexes, professional lyceums; centers for training, retraining and advanced training of workers and specialists of the employment service; specialized secondary schools, local and interregional vocational guidance and retraining centers, colleges, preschools, textbook publishing houses, education departments, teacher training institutions.
Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (IQAA), registration number of certificate 12018901, 11.12.2012, accreditation period 24.05.2019-23.05.2024.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6В01404 – “Professional Training” can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical) - – teacher of Art work, teacher of Professional Training;
- Professional Training - teacher, educator;
- educational and technological - - technologist in College, at the enterprise;
- design and development - designer, designer in College, at the enterprise;
- scientific research - teacher researcher, head of students for preparation for the Olympics, project work
- methodical - methodological work in schools, colleges, lyceums;
- organizational and management – extracurricular activities, electives, clubs, debates, events in organizations.
Additional program Minor is not available.