Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
Branch of the Chair:
school-Lyceum no. 24 Information and educational technologies
- Republican Physics and Mathematics School "Keleshek";
- Secondary school № 108;
- School gymnasium №147;
- Secondary school №141;
- School gymnasium № 59;
- School lyceum №24;
Almaty Regional Specialized Physics and Mathematics Boarding School named after Sh. Smagulov for gifted children ;
- Western International College (UK)
- South Kazakhstan state University named after M. Auezov;
- Aktobe regional state University. Zhubanova;
- South Kazakhstan state pedagogical University;
- Korkyt ATA Kyzylorda state University.
Experts: NIS Physics and Mathematics Direction Almaty
The purpose of the EP: Preparation of highly qualified bachelors of dual-profile teachers in physics and computer science.
Employment - 100%:
Educational institutions of state and non-state financing, schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, colleges, educational institutions of technical and vocational education, organization of science: scientific, research centers in the field of physics, pedagogy, psychology and teaching methods;
management organizations: state authorities, education departments, organizations of various forms of ownership, using physical research methods in their work.
- Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate AA 0160, for a period of 24.05.2019-23.05.2024.
- Specialized accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate АВ 2441, от 24.05.2019- 24.05.26.
The rating of the educational program:
- IAAR: 4 place, 2017; 3 place, 2018; 3 place, 2019;
- IQAA: 4 place, 2017;
- «Atameken» – 9 place, 2017.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6В01505 – «Physics - Computer Science» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- educational and technological;
- social and pedagogical;
- experimental research;
- organizational and managerial;
- information and communication.
Additional program Minor is not available.