Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Municipal state institution "School-gymnasium No. 162 named after Sapar Bayzhanov";
- Municipal state institution "School-gymnasium No. 59".
The purpose of the EP: Training a chemistry teacher with high social and civic responsibility, able to carry out professional activities in the field of teacher education.
Employment - 82%:
- general secondary schools, grammar schools, lyceums, teacher training colleges;
- organization of primary and secondary vocational education;
- departments of education;
- laboratory of the chemical direction, research and production institutions.
- Institutional accreditation: Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, Registration number No. 12018901, date of issue: 05.24.2019, validity period of accreditation: 05.23.2024 (5 years)
- Specialized accreditation: Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, Registration number No. 12018901, date of issue: May 24, 2019, validity period of accreditation: May 23, 2024 (7 years)
The rating of the educational program:
- IAAR - 1 place, 2019;
- Atameken – 16 place.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6B01507 – «Chemistry» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- teaching and up-bringing;
- educational and technological;
- social and pedagogical;
- experimental and research;
- organizational and administrative.
Additional program Minor “Expert Chemist”
The future bachelor may receive additional training in sanitary-hygienic laboratory research by choosing the “Expert Chemist” to study Minor
Distinctive features of Minor:
- studied in the fourth year of undergraduate studies;
- consists of three disciplines studied sequentially;
- labor input of 15 credits (labor input of each discipline - 5 credits);
- labor input is included in the main part of the educational program (credits for Minor disciplines are included in 240 credits of the main program);
A comprehensive training course for specialists in the field of physico-chemical analysis, including the study of laboratory analysis, modern chemical and physico-chemical methods of analysis, regulatory support of various types of expertise, certification.
The training gives the opportunity to work in the specialty “Chemist-Expert” in the chemical, oil and gas processing industry, medical institutions, in laboratories related to chemical, physico-chemical, analytical analysis of substances (raw materials).
After graduation, graduates can occupy the following positions: chemical expert, chemical analyst, specialist in chemical, analytical, physical and chemical laboratories in various industries, medicine, veterinary medicine and agriculture, specialist in medical and forensic authorities.
Additional program Minor – represents a set of disciplines and (or) modules and other types of educational work, defined by the student to study in order to form additional competencies.