Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- NIS chemical and biological direction,
- NIS physics and mathematics direction,
- School - Gymnasium №12 named after Sh. Ualihanov,
- Secondary school-Lyceum №143 named after Suyunbay,
- Rigatechnical University (Latvia).
The purpose of the EP: training of competitive teaching staff with high social and civil responsibility, able to carry out professional activities in the field of computer science and robotics with the using of innovative technologies.
Secondary and specialized secondary schools, lyceums, colleges, gymnasiums, pre-school institutions, publishing houses of educational literature, departments of education, institutions for professional development of teachers.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6В01514 – «Computer Science and Robotics» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- educational and technological;
- social and pedagogical;
- experimental research;
- organizational and managerial;
- information and communication.