Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Secondary school No. 72 in Almaty;
- Central State Scientific and Technical Archive.
The purpose of the EP: Training of teachers in accordance with the updated school education program, who possess critical thinking and innovative teaching technologies.
Employment - 98%:
- work in secondary and secondary special educational institutions, gymnasiums and lyceums, in higher educational institutions;
- work in museums, research institutes, libraries, archives;
- work in organizations and cultural institutions;
- work in government, local, regional and republican self-government.
Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate 12018901, 24.05. 2019 – 23.05. 2024;
The rating of educational programs:
«Atameken» – 1st place, 2019.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6В01601 – “History” can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- cultural and educational;
- organizational and managerial.
Additional program Minor “Guide-Interpreter”.
Students are provided with additional education Minor “Guide-Interpreter”, the purpose of which is to prepare an excursion specialist with knowledge of history, culture and geography, principles of organization and methods of conducting excursions
Additional program Minor – represents a set of disciplines and (or) modules and other types of educational work, defined by the student to study in order to form additional competencies.