Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- "National Center for Informatization";
- Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abay.
The purpose of the EP: Providing comprehensive and high-quality training of qualified, competitive specialists in the field of information and telecommunication technologies based on the formation and development of professional and personal qualities, skills and abilities required by a future specialist in combination with the requirements of advanced innovative technologies.
Employment - 100%:
Graduates have the opportunity to work in the following organizations and institutions:
- design, installation and operation of automated control systems in the field of production;
- development, introduction and operation of information and search systems in the field of education and science;
- development, introduction and operation of expert systems and intellectual systems in the field of health;
- development, implementation and operation of information management systems in the field of small and medium business;
- development, introduction and operation of information and organizational systems in the field of public administration.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6В06102 – «Information Systems» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- educational and technological;
- social and pedagogical;
- experimental research;
- organizational and managerial;
- information and communication.
Additional program Minor “Information Systems in Economics”.
“Information systems in the economy” - The program of continuing education is a direction, the study of the basic methods of theory and practice of analyzing economic data for decision-making and forecasting socio-economic development, the development of modern software tools for students, focused on the processing of numerical and non-numerical economic information.
The advantages of this program: the opportunity in the learning process to acquire additional competencies that will help them become more competitive in the labor market or to meet their personal needs.