Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
«El production company»
The purpose of the EP: Training of competitive specialists in the field of leisure activities, taking into account the market demands and requirements of employers.
Employment - 100%:
Bachelor of cultural and leisure activities carries out professional activities in the fields of leisure, education, tourism and mass media as a Manager of the technological process of cultural and leisure activities; screenwriter, Director, organizer and presenter of cultural and leisure programs; teacher-master, teaching and forming skills of the head and employee of cultural and leisure activities.
- Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate AA0160, for a period of 24.05.2019-23.05.2024.
- Specialized accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate 12018901, for a period of 25.05.2019. to 23.05.2024 G.
The rating of the educational program:
- IAAR- 2nd place, 2019.
- "Atameken" – 3rd place, 2019
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6B11102 – «Cultural and Leisure Work» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- programmer, WEB programmer;
- organizer of a database of information systems;
- system expert;
- administrator of a computer network;
- specialist in the field of information security and information protection;
- Other positions related to information technology in the industry.
Additional program Minor "Basics of pop vocal"
In this program, students will study the basics of music literacy, theory of modern pop songs, the skills of stage behavior, voice training and workshop on pop song.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
* Know the basics of musical notation and music theory, the basic provisions of stage art, the stylistic foundations of modern popular songs.
• Read the musical text, determine the level of complexity and performance tasks, build a stage drama of the performed song, perform a song to the accompaniment or phonogram minus.
* Have skills of singing with a microphone, with accompaniment and with a phonogram, skills of stage movement and stage behavior.