Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Secondary school No.167
- School-Lyceum №119
The purpose of the EP:
- to form knowledge and understanding of theories, concepts in international, national, regional contexts;
- To develop research and entrepreneurial skills, carry out project activities;
- To provide a willingness to manage relationships, build communications, have a positive impact on the educational environment;
- To train music teachers - a highly qualified specialist who thoroughly owns a chosen profession
Employment - 90 %
- Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate AA 0160, for a period of 24.05.2019-23.05.2024.
- Specialized accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate АВ 2480 for a period of 24.05.2019 - 24.05.2026.
The rating of the educational program:
- IAAR-1 place, 2016;
- IAAR-6 place, 2017;
- IAAR-2 place, 2018.
Types of professional activities:
Undergraduates of the educational program 7M01401 - "Music" can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- experimental research;
- organizational and managerial;
- cultural and educational.