Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Institute of Geography;
- KazNPU named after Abay.
The purpose of the EP:
Training of masters of knowledge who carry out professional pedagogical, scientific and managerial activities based on new ideas and technologies, possessing deep knowledge in the field of geography.
Employment - 90 %
The educational program is implemented from the 2019-2020 academic year. The program was not submitted for accreditation.
- Masters in the specialty "7M01506-Geography" can work in the following areas::
- Education (work in secondary and secondary special educational institutions, gymnasiums and lyceums, higher educational institutions in accordance with the qualification requirements specified in the qualification certificate for managers, specialists and other employees approved by the order of the Minister of labor and social protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated may 21, 2012 No. 201-o, without work experience); research (research institutes););
- cultural and educational (work in organizations and cultural institutions);
- organizational and managerial (state, local, regional and Republican self-government).
In addition, masters of this specialty are in demand in tourist companies, nature protection and environmental management bodies (CBS) of the Ministry of environmental protection.
Types of professional activities:
Undergraduates of the educational program 7M01506 - «Geography» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- experimental research;
- organizational and managerial;
- cultural and educational.