Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Center for public opinion research;
- Center for special social services №2.
The purpose of the EP: preparation of masters of social Sciences who possess a modern knowledge base in the field of methodology and methods of analysis of socio-economic and socio-cultural processes, with developed skills of research, analytical and pedagogical activities.
Employment - 100%:
Graduates have the opportunity to work in the following organizations and institutions:
- in the centers of sociological research, state structures, structures of research centers and academies of Sciences;
- the Department of labor and social protection, social departments in administrations, educational organizations;
- industrial and private consulting companies;
administration, the Ministry of health, labor and social protection, election campaigns and centers of electoral technologies.
The educational program is accredited by an Independent Kazakhstan Agency for quality assurance in education, registration number of certificate 12013501 the validity of accreditation 24.05.2019-23.05.2024
Types of professional activities:
Masters of the educational program 7М03101 - «Sociology» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- research and teaching activities;
- information and expert-analytical activities;
- production and applied activities;
- organizational and managerial and project activities
Program Minor is not available.