Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Scientific research institute for Combustion problems, Almaty;
- Kazakh national University named after Al-Farabi, Almaty .
The purpose of the EP: preparation of masters of natural Sciences with deep theoretical knowledge in the field of chemistry, capable of professional teaching, research and management activities.
- Higher educational institutions of state and non-state profile;
- state administration bodies in the field of education, chemical industry;
- research institutes of chemical, environmental, pharmaceutical, metallurgical, petrochemical, gas and coal profile;
- Central factory laboratories of chemical, pharmaceutical, environmental, metallurgical, petrochemical, gas and coal production;
- institutions of control and analytical service;
- centers of standardization and certification; natural resources and environmental protection bodies.
- Institutional accreditation: Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate No. 12018901, date of issue: 05.24.2019, validity period of accreditation: 05.23.2024 (5 years)
- Specialized accreditation: Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate No. 12018901, date of issue: May 24, 2019, validity period of accreditation: May 23, 2024 (5 years)
Types of professional activities:
Masters of the educational program 7М05302 -«Chemistry» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- educational and technological;
- experimental research;
- organizational and managerial;
Additional program Minor is not available.