Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Institute of Botany and Phytointroduction;
- Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University.
The purpose of the EP: Training the doctors of philosophy (PhD) having profound theoretical knowledge in the field of biology, who are able to apply innovative scientific, research and pedagogical methods and technologies.
Employment - 100%:
- higher education institutions;
- public administration bodies in the field of education, biological industry;
- institutions of control and analytical service, standardization and certification centres;
- bodies of natural resources and environmental protection.
- Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate 12018901 dated 24.05.2019, validity of accreditation: 24.05. 2019 – 23.05. 2024.
- Specialized accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate 12018901 dated 05.24.2019, Validity of the certificate: 05.24.2019 - 05.23.2024.
The rating of the educational program:
- IААR – 1 the, 2018;
- IААR – 1 the, 2019.
Types of professional activities:
Undergraduates of the educational program 8D01504 – «Biology» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- in the field of education (biology teacher in high school, lyceum, gymnasium, college, higher education institution);
- production and management activities in public institutions at various levels (education department, administration, horticultural organizations, ecology);
- area of research (specialized research organizations: botany, zoology, human anatomy, physiology, ecology, genetics, molecular biology, biotechnology, etc.) station of young naturalists, national parks, reserves, other areas requiring higher professional education in accordance with the law Republic of Kazakhstan.
Additional program Minor is not available.