Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- KazNPU named after Abay;
- KSU named after Korkyt Ata.
The purpose of the EP: Preparation of competitive doctors of philosophy (PhD) who are capable of independent development in the professional sphere, who have deep knowledge of the theory, methodology and practice in the field of chemistry and possess the skills of research and teaching in the field of chemistry.
Employment - 100%:
state and non-state educational institutions;
- organizations of secondary, specialized secondary and higher education of all types and types, regardless of ownership and departmental subordination;
- research institutes;
- research and production institutions;
- laboratories of the chemical direction,
authorized and local Executive bodies in the field of education, departments of education, institutions for teacher training.
Types of professional activities:
Undergraduates of the educational program 8D05301 – «Chemistry» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- educational and technological;
- social and pedagogical;
- organizational and management;
- information and communication.