ALMATY. 13 May. Press center - Within the frameworks of the Central Asian Rectors Forum, the Memorandum of Cooperation between Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University and Tajik National University was signed.
On May 12-13, 2022 Almaty hosted the Forum of Rectors of Central Asia.
The forum was attended by representatives of the Ministries of Education of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan, rectors of universities of Kazakhstan and Central Asia, representatives of large organizations such as Microsoft, QS, Elsevier, Clarivate Analytics, as well as the Council of Europe, the Bologna Process Monitoring Group (Bologna), representatives of the Latvian Center for Academic Information.
The forum aims to expand regional cooperation between the universities of Central Asia.
Within the forum, our Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University also agreed on the following basic principles of cooperation, by the mutual desire of Kazakhstan and Tajikistan to develop friendly and trusting relations, development of cooperation in higher education, science, culture, and art, research sphere, strengthening of mutually beneficial relations. The parties have agreed to cooperate in the following areas:
- exchange of undergraduate, master's, phd doctoral students;
- exchange of teachers and researchers for long-term and short-term internships;
- carrying out joint scientific research involving faculty members, inviting representatives of the parties to give lectures;
- appointment of co-supervisors for phd doctoral students (postgraduate students) from among the faculty of the parties;
- cooperation in the field of preparation of educational programs of dual-degree diplomas on educational programs of higher education under bachelor's and master's degrees;
- cooperation in the preparation of highly qualified scientific and pedagogical staff and specialists in areas of mutual interest;
- exchange of experience and information on educational and methodical work, educational programs, and events;
- holding joint conferences, seminars, symposiums, round tables, and other events in the field of education and science;
- publication of joint scientific works and educational publications;
- training and retraining of employees of parties, if it is not contrary to the statutory objectives of any party;
The Memorandum shall enter into force upon signature by the Parties and shall be valid for five (5) years and provide for an automatic extension of the agreement for a longer period by mutual agreement.
Such important memorandums with foreign partners will help to exchange experiences and opportunities in the field of education following international standards.