ALMATY. October 28. Press center – Dear applicants for master's degree and doctoral studies! Today we provide you an important information.
Application deadline: from November 1 to 12
Master's entrance examination: from December 13 to 15
Doctoral entrance examination: from November 18 to December 11
List of documents required for admission to the magistracy:
• application in free form;
• certificate of education (with an attachment to the diploma);
• CT certificate
• identity document (2 copies);
• medical certificate 075 and fluorography with QR code;
• A5 envelope, binder, file;
• notarized workbook;
• 3x4 photo with CD (6 copies);
* Note: in case of an incomplete list of documents specified in this paragraph, the selection committee does not accept documents from applicants.
List of documents required for admission to doctoral studies:
• application in free form;
• certificate of education (original when submitted to the admissions office);
• identity document (required for identification);
• Certificate of passing the test in a foreign language (English, French, German) International English Language Tests System Academic (IELTS Academic, threshold score - at least 5, 5), Test in English as a program of institutional testing based on Internet (TOEFL IBT, threshold score - at least 46), Test of English as a Foreign Language paper-based testing (TOEFL PBT, threshold score - at least 453), Deutsche Sprachpruеfung fuеr den Hochschulzugang (DSH level, Niveau B2 / B2) , Test DaF– Prufung (level Niveau B2 / B2), Test de Franzais international ™ (TFI - level not lower than B2 in the reading and listening sections), Diplome de “Etudes en Langue française” (DELF, level B2), Diplome Approfondi de Langue française (DALF, level B2), Test de connaissance du française (TCF - at least 50 points);
• № Medical certificate in electronic form according to the form 075 / y, approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of the RK-175/2020.
Provides medical certificates directly to educational organizations in the event of restrictive measures, including quarantine, emergency, social, natural and man-made, global or regional, as well as local emergencies.
• six (6) 3x4 cm photographs;
• personal sheet or other document confirming employment, certified by the personnel department at the place of work;
• list of scientific and scientific-methodical works for the last 3 calendar years (scientific publications, research plans, essays and other documents);
• preliminary results of selection (in the direction of "Health")
* Note: In case of an incomplete list of documents specified in this paragraph, the selection committee does not accept documents from applicants.
Contact phone number of the admission committee: +7 (727) 237-00-61
Department of marketing and communications
Contact number: +7 727 237 00 05