Kazakh National Women's Teacher Training University implementing distance learning technology since 2012. This allows students to develop the curriculum for the desired profession without restrictions and in comfort mode, on the job.
Our university is constantly improving the platform and content of the courses. For distance learning, video, audio, graphic materials are used, which are selected and compiled by leading teachers, so that it is convenient for students to perceive and memorize information in any conditions: in traffic jams, queues, on the road, when they tired.
The distance learning portal dl.kazmkpu.kz undertakes the organization of the educational process, the students are engaged only in learning.
Who is distance learning suitable for?
Advantages of distance learning
- graduates of schools, colleges;
- working professionals who need a second degree;
- those who are often on business trips or traveling;
- parents on parental leave;
- people with special educational needs;
- persons undergoing long-term treatment;
- students on academic mobility, etc .;
- modern and high quality training;
- no restrictions on admission;
- individual training schedule;
- equal opportunities in obtaining education, regardless of distance and age;
- state diploma;
- choosing a convenient time and place for learning.
Go to the website of Distance education
Self-discipline is an important factor in choosing the format of distance learning, since flexible training time allows students to not be limited by the schedule of training sessions and classroom visits, choosing the time and place of study at their own discretion.
Instead of the usual lecture material, we offer listeners to receive video lectures and presentations, links to additional materials. Practical tasks help to independently consolidate the studied material.
Technical support required for DLT:
- availability of a PC, laptop;
- availability of computer multimedia equipment: webcam, headphones / headset;
- access to the Internet and to web browsers.
- MS Office programs and their analogues.
Our University offers you training using distance educational technologies in the State and Russian languages in the following educational programs: