• Новость

          • 2011

          • In 2011-2012 academic years, the Editorial and publishing Council of the University was established.

          • 2011

          • In accordance with the decree of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 554 dated December 30, 2011, a preparatory Department was opened at the University.

          • 2012

          • To attract talented girls to the University, the Republican subject Olympiad named after Ibray Altynsarin was held in 2012.

          • 2013

          • According to the main rating conducted by the Agency for quality assurance in education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Women's University is one of the 60 leading pedagogical universities in the country. According to the "National rating-2013", it took the 12th place among the top 30 universities in the country and took the second place among pedagogical universities. According to the results of an independent business rating in 2013, the university was one of the 30 largest enterprises in Kazakhstan and was awarded with the national certificate "Industry Leader".

          • 2014

          • There was celebration of the 70th anniversary of the University.

          • 2014

          • In honor of the anniversary of the educational institution, a 9-storey dormitory with 450 seats and an “Akku” pool with 32 seats were commissioned. Also in the same year, the monument "Kazak aruy" was opened.

          • 2014

          • On the initiative of the Kazakh State Women's Teacher Training University, a Symposium was held on international studies of the Turkic world.

          • 2018

          • In order to promote the works of professional artists, the university opened the art gallery “Art Dara”.

          • 2018

          • The center for psychological and pedagogical correction "Dara" was opened.

          • 2018

          • The Center for the transition of the Kazakh alphabet to Latin graphics was opened.

          • 2018

          • Kazakh State Women's Teacher Training University took 7th place in the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating 2018 (IAAR).

          • 2018

          • On the initiative of the University, on the eve of the first Republican meeting of young teachers of Kazakhstan, the Association of young scientists and teachers of Kazakhstan was established.

          • 2018

          • The Kazakh State Women's Teacher Training University created a dissertation Council on the programs "Kazakh language and literature" and "Philology".

          • 2018

          • By the decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan-Leader of the Nation Nursultan Nazarbayev dated December 25, 2018, the Kazakh State Women's Teacher Training University was awarded with the status of "National".

          • 2009

          • According to the results of the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating  (IAAR), the Kazakh National Women's Teacher Training University entered the list of "TOP-20" best universities in the country and took the 7th place among universities. In the institutional ranking in the direction of "Education", the women's University took the 2nd place.

          • 2019

          • A College of Professional Education has been opened at the Kazakh National Women's Teacher Training University.

          • 2019

          • A robotics laboratory has been opened at the Kazakh National Women's Teacher Training University.

          • 2019

          • On November 23, 2019, the 75th anniversary of the University was celebrated.

          • 2000

          • By decree of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 906 of September 15, 2000, the Institute opened a Department for the training of orphans and children left without parental care. Every year, 200 students were trained in this Department. They were provided with a free hostel, three meals a day, a scholarship and transport expenses at the expense of the budget.

          • 2000

          • A branch of the Institute was opened in Ekibastuz.

          • 2000

          • By the decree of the Ministry of education and science No. 913 of 16 September 2000, the Institute's gender research center was transformed into the Institute for social and gender studies.

          • 2000

          • A dissertation Council was opened at the Institute, PhD theses were defended in the programs "General pedagogy, History of pedagogy and Education, Ethnopedagogics", "Theory and methodology of education and upbringing", "Theory and methodology of preschool education", "Correctional pedagogy".

          • 2000

          • There were created pop-vocal-instrumental ensemble "Tomiris". The creative team was represented in Hungary, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Turkey, and Austria.

          • 2001

          • A branch of the Institute was opened in Shymkent.

          • 2001

          • In 2001, the Institute prepared 39 programs in accordance with the state mandatory standards of education and the state license of the Republic of Kazakhstan for full-time and part-time training of students.

          • 2001

          • The Department of science and international relations was established on September 17, 2001 to manage the research work of the Institute and train highly qualified scientific and pedagogical staff.

          • 2001

          • In accordance with the requirements of international education standards, a list of programs was developed based on the widespread transition to credit technology of education.

          • 2001

          • In 2001, the Kazakh State Women's Teacher Training Institute became an experimental base for the discipline "Self-Knowledge".

          • 2001

          • In August 2001, in accordance with the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the decree of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Institute established a computer technology center.

          • 2001

          • On September 2, 2001, the Institute established a Center for professional development and training of teachers for new programs.

          • 2001

          • During the reorganization of the structure of educational divisions of the Institute, the faculty of Economics and educational service was opened, which included the departments of Economics and management, librarianship, bibliography and service, philosophy and political science.

          • 2002

          • The Institute has switched to a two-level training system. The Department of master's degree opened a Department of postgraduate education, where qualified scientific and pedagogical staff worked in 14 programs of master's degree, 8 programs of doctoral studies.

          • 2004

          • The 60th anniversary of the Kazakh State Women's Teacher Training Institute was celebrated. The book «Қазақ қыздарының парасат мектебі» was published, which was dedicated to the anniversary of the Institute, and many professors and teachers of the Institute were awarded by the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.

          • 2004

          • The first and unique historical and ethnographic Museum "Aktumar" was opened, dedicated to the history of the educational institution and the world of Kazakh women.

          • 2004

          • In the 2004-2005 academic years, the Institute began to introduce credit technology in all courses. At that time, the Institute had 5 faculties and 28 departments.

          • 2006

          • The women's Institute was awarded with the honorary badge "Leader of the national economy-2006", the international award" Altyn kuyma", the Institute of business and management in the category "Effectively developing enterprise".

          • 2007

          • In 2007, the staff of the educational institution received the international quality award "European Quality" for striving to achieve high quality services in accordance with European standards.

          • 2008

          • On the basis of the decree of the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated September 22, 2008 No. 531, the Kazakh State Women's Teacher Training Institute was awarded the status of "University".

          • 2009

          • The "Student house" of the modern generation with 420 seats was commissioned at the university.

          • 2009

          • The Department of monitoring and quality management of education was created. Also, in order to prepare the program Defectology, there were opened the Department of special and social pedagogy.

          • 1987

          • The program for training dance teachers was opened at the music and pedagogical faculty (on the initiative of people's artist of the Kazakh SSR D. Abirov).

          • 1988

          • To popularize folk music and ancient musical instruments of the Kazakh people, the folklore and ethnographic ensemble "Ular" was created.

          • 1989

          • One of the innovations in the educational process since 1989 was the introduction of a special course "folk pedagogy", which related to national traditions.

          • 1989

          • In order to train national teaching staff for allprograms, a special course "Traditions and customs of the Kazakh people" was started.

          • 1990

          • The Institute opened program "Pedagogy and methods of primary education".

          • 1990

          • On August 10, 1990, the Ministry of education and culture of the Republic of Kazakhstan issued decree No. 365 on the opening of the Department of doctoral and postgraduate studies at the Kazakh State Women's Teacher Training Institute.

          • 1991

          • Until 1991, about 50 thousand teachers who successfully work in various regions of the Republic graduated from the Institute. Among them large group of Kazakh intellectuals hold responsible positions at different levels.

          • 1991

          • In 1991, for the first time in the history of the Institute, a postgraduate course was opened in 16 programs.

          • 1991

          • Since 1991, due to the increase in the number of students, changes were made to the structure of the educational departments of the Institute. The faculties were divided internally, and new departments and programs were opened. In 1991, 296 graduates were graduated from five faculties of the institution.

          • 1994

          • In 1994, it was 50 years since the founding of the Kazakh State Women's Teacher Training Institute. The book was presented under the title «Қызғалдақтар, қызғалдақтар...» about the half-century life of the University.

          • 1994

          • During this time, the Institute has trained more than 22 thousand specialists in 13 programs. During these years, three educational institutions, a library, seven multi-story dormitories, two canteens, buffets, health centers served more than 4 thousand students.

          • 1984

          • Since 1984, the construction of a library, classrooms, dormitories, sports complexes equipped with the latest technology, and the modernization of the material and technical base of the Institute has begun.

          • 1984

          • A new architectural building was commissioned on Aiteke Bi street with laboratory and reading rooms.

          • 1984

          • The faculty of history and education was divided into two parts. And there were created the faculty of history and the faculty of pre-school education.

          • 1969

          • On October 20, 1969, the 25th anniversary of the Institute was solemnly celebrated at the Abay Opera and ballet theater.

          • 1969

          • Until 1969, 192 teachers worked at 5 faculties (including 5 professors, 49 candidates of science, and also associate professors).

          • 1969

          • Until 1969, the Institute trained 4662 teachers in rural schools.

          • 1969

          • In the 25th anniversary year, the Kazakh State Women's Teacher Training Institute was awarded an Honorary diploma of the Supreme Council of the Kazakh SSR.

          • 1969

          • The Institute's relations with foreign countries have improved. Special delegations from Romania, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cuba, the United States, Denmark, India, Mali, and Korea came and expressed their intention to establish partnerships with the University.

          • 1969

          • The faculty of language and literature was renamed as the faculty of Philology and was headed by Professor Zaki Akhmetov.

          • 1969

          • The faculty of history was transformed into a separate faculty. The first graduate of this faculty, B. Iskakova, was approved as its Dean.

          • 1970

          • The program "Preschool education" was opened.

          • 1971

          • The program “Pedagogy and Psychology (preschool)” was opened. The opening of this program by the Institute for the first time in the country has become one of the great innovations for higher education in Kazakhstan.

          • 1971

          • The aesthetic club "Kyz Zhibek"was opened at the historical and pedagogical faculty. The best works of the club were always published in periodicals and were widely covered on television.

          • 1956

          • On September 14, 1956, on the basis of the decree No. 139 of August 18, 1956 of the USSR Ministry of Higher Education, the Institute, the same as all pedagogical universities, was transferred to a 5-year period of study.

          • 1956

          • The Institute has opened a correspondence form of education.

          • 1956

          • In the 1956-1957 academic year, there were 84 teachers in 9 departments of the Institute (23 associate professors, 28 senior teachers, 33 teachers).

          • 1956

          • 200 students were accepted for the 1st year, 702 students were enrolled in all courses at the Institute.

          • 1958

          • The educational building of the Institute on Gogol Street, as well as the hostel No. 2 and No. 1, was fully commissioned.

          • 1959

          • The teaching staff of the Institute has been replenished with outstanding teachers who have a scientific degree, as well as increased material, technical, educational and methodological capabilities of the institution.

          • 1961

          • The institutes opened the departments of library science, music, and then they became independent faculties.

          • 1962

          • The music department was opened.

          • 1944

          • Kazakh State Women's Teacher Training Institute was established by the decree of the Council of People's Commissars of the Kazakh SSR on August 15, 1944.

          • 1944

          • The opening of the Institute was supported by the country's intellectuals, artists and educators led by Kanysh Satpayev, Mukhtar Auezov, Sabit Mukanov, Gabit Musrepov, Ilyas Omarov, Nurtas Ondasynov.

          • 1944

          • In 1944, it was decided to admit 30 students to the faculties of physics, mathematics, history, language and literature.

          • 1944

          • In 1944, a 2-years training course was opened, where 60 applicants were accepted.

          • 1944

          • The educational building of the Institute was located at 119 Gogol street, and the dormitory was located at 86 Lesnaya street.

          • 1944

          • The Almaty Construction Trust was instructed to provide the educational institution with the necessary equipment, and the State Planning Committee of the Kazakh SSR to provide furniture and bedding for 300 people.

          • 1944

          • In the first academic year, 24 students were enrolled in the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics, 23 in the Faculty of Language and Literature, 28 in the Faculty of History, 75 students in total, and 25 girls in the preparatory department.

          • 1944

          • The first lesson was held in November 1944.

          • 1944

          • In 1944, 20 teachers worked in three faculties of the Institute. There were five candidates of science, eight senior teachers and seven teachers.

          • 1945

          • In the first years of the Institute, the faculty of physics and mathematics was headed by M. Zhylkybayev, the faculty of language and literature-S. Barmankulov, the faculty of history-A. Zhamankulova.

          • 1945

          • Tursyn Myrzabekova was appointed as the Rector of Institute.

          • 1946

          • In the 1946-1947 academic year, due to the increase in the number of students, the Institute was given an additional educational building.

          • 1946

          • Each faculty had its own classrooms for practical and laboratory studies, the Physics room was equipped with the necessary equipment.

          • 1946

          • The Institute introduced Physical Culture, Music and Dance lessons.

          • 1946

          • The first academic council was created.

          • 1946

          • Number of departments reached 13.

          • 1947

          • In February 1947, the Institute, for the first time, held a scientific and theoretical conference, which was attended by 60 people.

          • 1948

          • The institutes opened sections, there 9 sections in total.

          • 1948

          • The Institute's library was organized. In the first year, the library's book collection numbered 1,500 copies.

          • 1948

          • In 1948-1949 academic years, the number of departments at the institute reached 11, the number of students exceeded 600.

          • 1948

          • Students studied in two shifts in all classrooms and laboratories of educational buildings on Gogol Street and in of secondary school No. 39. The classrooms were provided with the necessary teaching and visual assistive devices.

          • 1949

          • In 1949-1950 academic years, due to a decrease in the number of students, there was carried out a comprehensive career guidance work.

          • 1949

          • At the Institute, the department of physical culture was formed as a separate department. The first head of the department was M. Rakhimkulov.