Main tasks of the press and public relations Department:
1. Information support of the activities of the Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University and its activities:
- Information support of events held at the Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University; participation in the preparation and conduct of events for publication in the national and local media;
- Organization of press conferences, briefings, interviews and meetings with representatives of domestic and foreign media;
- Development and implementation of PR-campaigns aimed at forming a positive image of the University;
- To answer the official questions of the mass media representatives about the institution in a meaningful and clear manner;
- Organization of interviews and articles of University leaders in the media;
- Provide events with professional and high-quality photography, video.
2. Image support of information support of rector’s activity and events with his participation:
- Stylistic and literary editing of drafts of official speeches, interviews, articles, information materials and texts of the rector of the University;
- Preparation of draft speeches, interviews, articles, information materials and texts on the activities of the rector of the University, including explanations of position;
- Systematic, continuous formation of a positive, positive image of the University and the rector in the media.
3. Communicative support of information support of the Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Trainig University and its activities:
- University online resource www.kazmkpu.kz development, editing and placement of informative information, News, announcements, publishing, audio, photo and video products on the official Internet resource, SMM;
- Providing a press release to the media about the events held at the University;
- Ensuring the timely release and coordination of the creative work of the newspaper and magazine of the University;
- Development, editing and placement of news, information materials, publishing, audio, photo and video products on the official pages of social networks of the University;
- Organization of work and composition of public commissions of University-wide creative competitions.