Main tasks of the press and public relations Department:
1. Information support of the activities of the Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University and its activities:
- Information support of events held at the Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University; participation in the preparation and conduct of events for publication in the national and local media;
- Organization of press conferences, briefings, interviews and meetings with representatives of domestic and foreign media;
- Development and implementation of PR-campaigns aimed at forming a positive image of the University;
- To answer the official questions of the mass media representatives about the institution in a meaningful and clear manner;
- Organization of interviews and articles of University leaders in the media;
- Provide events with professional and high-quality photography, video.
2. Image support of information support of rector’s activity and events with his participation:
- Stylistic and literary editing of drafts of official speeches, interviews, articles, information materials and texts of the rector of the University;
- Preparation of draft speeches, interviews, articles, information materials and texts on the activities of the rector of the University, including explanations of position;
- Systematic, continuous formation of a positive, positive image of the University and the rector in the media.
3. Communicative support of information support of the Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Trainig University and its activities:
- University online resource www.kazmkpu.kz development, editing and placement of informative information, News, announcements, publishing, audio, photo and video products on the official Internet resource, SMM;
- Providing a press release to the media about the events held at the University;
- Ensuring the timely release and coordination of the creative work of the newspaper and magazine of the University;
- Development, editing and placement of news, information materials, publishing, audio, photo and video products on the official pages of social networks of the University;
- Organization of work and composition of public commissions of University-wide creative competitions.
Head of department – Press secretary
DATE OF BIRTH:May 12, 1990
- 2007-2011 – Kazakh National University named after Al’-Farabi
Academic degree: Bachelor of Education in Kazakh language and literature
- 2012-2014– Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abay
Academic degree: Master of Arts
- 2011 year (March – November) – publishing corporation «KAZagparat»
- 2011-2013 – «KTK» television channel
Position: correspondent of the news programs directorate
- 2013 year. (June-October) – Socio-political newspaper «Shamshyrak»
Position: Deputy Editor-in-chief, executive secretary
- 2013-2014 – «Khabar24» TV Channel
Position: Editor and anchor of the TV program
- 2014-2017 – Taraz State Pedagogical University
Position: head of the information and image center
- Since October 2017 – Kazakh National Women's Teacher Training University
Position: head of the press and public relations department
MAIN SCIENTIFIC PAPERS:
- Published about 20 scientific articles in domestic and foreign scientific journals.
- More than 500 journalistic articles have been published in authoritative national publications.
- Author of several documentaries and informative books.
+7 727 237 00 07