Complex chemical and biological research center
The university has an integrated chemical and biological research center, which is a structural subdivision of the Kazakh National Women's Pedagogical University and was created at the level of the departments of chemistry and biology with the aim of conducting fundamental and applied scientific research, as well as the educational process in the field of chemistry and biology.
With the financial support of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, this center was equipped with such equipment as: X-ray phase diffractometer Rigaku, Miniflex 300/600 (Japan), atomic absorption spectrometer PinAAcle 900T, Perkin Elmer (Singapore), UV spectrophotometer UviLine 9100, SI Analytics (Great Britain ), IR-spectrometer ALPHA, Bruker (Germany), chromo-mass spectrometer Trace 1310 (USA), and also PCR system - model 7300/7500 Applied Biosystem.
The center interacts with scientific, public and other organizations engaged in scientific research, takes part in the development and implementation of scientific projects. At the level of the Center, it is planned to provide various services to employees of the University, the population and legal entities in the areas of the Center's activities. The center carries out scientific and educational activities for the development and implementation of additional educational programs.
MAIN OBJECTIVES, FUNCTIONS AND ACTIVITIES OF THE CENTER
- formation of a material and technical base and improvement of conditions for scientific and educational activities at the modern level;
- participation in the implementation of scientific and scientific-technical programs and projects, including fundamental and applied research;
- the use of the results of scientific activity in the educational process, instrumentation for the implementation of coursework, diploma, master's, PhD dissertations;
- carrying out physical, chemical and biological analyzes of a scientific research nature using the available laboratory equipment;
- on the basis of the available equipment by the employees of the Center, conducting educational and scientific-practical classes for students, undergraduates and PhD doctoral students of the university, as well as from other universities, schools and research centers;
- metrological support of the instrument park and equipment of the Center.