Sadykova Damezhan Adilkhanovna is a graduate of the University of Niide Omer Halisdemir, PhD in Economic Geography and Tourism, specialty "Eurasian Studies".
Started her career as a geography teacher at Asset Beiseuov secondary school in Zhambyl district of Almaty region. In 2006-2021, she worked as a senior researcher at the laboratory "Problems of development of the Kazakh school" of the Kazakh National Women's Pedagogical University, a teacher of the Department of Geography, head of the laboratory "Problems of Development of the Kazakh school", senior lecturer of the Department of Ecology, senior lecturer of the Department of Biology.
Sadykova Damezhan Adilkhanovna continuously works in the field of education. From 2003 to 2016, she was awarded a Certificate of Honor, a diploma, a Letter of Thanks from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Minor Academy of Sciences, for special merits in the field of education, the medal AND Altynsarin.
In 2018 - 2020, she was awarded a "Letter of Thanks" from the International Institute of Economic Development and Social Research of IKSAD, holder of the title with the national certificate "Teacher-Leader-2020", a Diploma of the first degree from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Republican Scientific Center "Daryn", the Jan Amos Kamensky medal of the Jan Amos Kamensky Center in the Republic of Poland.
- PhD, in "Eurasian Studies" Niide Omer Halisdemir University (Turkey)
- Master of Natural Sciences, Kazakh National Women's Pedagogical University (Kazakhstan)
- Geography, Bachelor's degree Tashkent State University named after V.I.Lenin (Uzbekistan).
MEMBERSHIP AND SOCIAL ACTIVITIES IN ORGANIZATIONS:
- Member of the International Academy of Ecology, Engineering and Pedagogy.
- Member of the Scientific Board of the International Institute for Economic Development and Social Research ICSAD
- Editor of the journal "EJONS" of the international direction of natural sciences
- Social geography and regional development
- Economic regional studies and urbanization
- Tourism and ecotourism
- Ecology and sustainable development
- Issues of development of Kazakh schools: 2006-2010.
- Directions of ecotourism development in Kazakhstan: 2011-2012
- Ecology and sustainable development: 2013-2014.
- Brand of the city" and regional economic development 2014-2021.
- "Studies of the Turkish world from Baikal to the Balkans • 2015-2021
- 1.“Opportunities for the development of medical and recreational tourism in Kazakhstan”- AL-FARABI International Journal on Social Sciences ISSN - 2564-7946 (2017)
- 2."International tourism features and international tourism market" ( Atlas international referred journal on social sciences/ISSN 2619-936 Issue:8 may 2018)
- 3. "Language is the ethnic value of the formation of a nation the period of the formation of the Turkic languages" ( Journal of academic social resourcesAtlas international refereed/ISSN 2636-7637 Issue: 16.06.2018)
- 4. "Deputy director for educational work in school activities and methodical work" ( Social science development Journal/ISSN 2636-7637 Issue: 30.05.2018)
- 5."Tourism Facilities of Astana City" (Pearson Journal Social Sciences Humanities international indexed refereed №4, 2019, ISSN 2717-7386)
- 6."Opportunities for Tourism Development in the Economic Zone of North Kazakhstan" (İjosper Journal: International Journal Of Social, Political And Economic Research.No 6, 2019)
- 7."Ecological Condition of the City of Almaty" (Euroasia Journal of Mathematics, Engineering, Natural,Medical Sciences/ ISSN 2667-6702 Issued in 25 may 2020)
- 8. Ela Ayşe, D.А. Sadykova, Surye Inan «Future science teachers‘ awareness of STEM»( ВАПНК №6 (қараша-желтоқсан 2020)
- 9.К.Н.Мамирова.,Д.А.Садыкова«Формирование экологической и краеведческой культуры студентов в высшем учебном заведении» №1 (қаңтар-ақпан), 2021 жыл
- 10. «Analysis of the planning strategy of Astana as a "Brand City" in the Development of the Economic Zone North Kazakhstan» Scopus, Academy of Strategic Management Journal (Print ISSN: 1544-1458; Online ISSN: 1939-6104)