The Institute of Advanced Training at the Kazakh National Women's Pedagogical University implements programs of additional professional education in various areas in order to deepen the professional knowledge and skills of teaching staff.
The main tasks of the Center
The main tasks of the Institute:
- transfer of new learning technologies and teaching methods to education;
- expansion of the educational space of the university;
- creation of additional educational opportunities for a wide range of potential listeners;
- improvement of the system of additional education at the university;
- organization of advanced training of teaching staff for the pedagogical community of the country and university staff;
- methodological support of school teachers from the regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Institute of Advanced Training provides an opportunity for advanced training and pedagogical retraining to everyone.
Detailed information about the courses can be found in the "course information" section.
Pedagogical retraining program
Advanced training courses and the implementation of additional education programs are carried out by the best university teachers, certified trainers, as well as specialists with practical experience.