Aim:To educate judicious girls who have modern principles, but at the same time adhere to national customs, traditions and culture based on social and civic development in the modern social sphere.
– to support and develop student`s self-governing administration;
– to organize the leisure time for students of the University and involve them in cultural events;
– to organize, control and regulate the social and educational issues, to manage general social projects at the faculties;
– to educate patriotic, spiritual and human sense on the basis of social and civil development;
– to organize the works for social maintenance of students (students from socially vulnerable groups of students, orphans, students from large families);
– to improve and develop talents, to form important qualities and communicative skills of students.
The Department of educational and social affairs includes the following branches:
– the branch of social and educational work and youth policy;
– the branch for coordinating dormitories.