Аbout the project office
The program of our President Nursultan Nazarbayev as a logical continuation of the political reform and modernization of the country’s economy “Рухани жаңғыру” is a unique project that was supported by the people of Kazakhstan. In our university, a project office was opened to implement a program article entitled ” “A Look into the Future: Modernization of Public consciousness” (17.05.2017, Order No. 180). The project office coordinates the activities of the structural units and executive bodies of the University in six areas of the program «Рухани жаңғыру»:
- Member of the working group “Gradual transition of the Kazakh language to the Latin alphabet”, professor of the department of theory and methods of teaching of Kazakh linguistics T.N. Yermekova;
- Member of the working group on the project “Sacred spiritual values of Kazakhstan” – Associate Professor of the Department of Social and Human Sciences S.I. Ospanov;
- Member of the working group on the project «100 new names in Kazakhstan” – the editor-in-chief of the publication “Қыздар университеті” S.A.Andrutsky;
- Member of the working group on the project “Modern Kazakh Culture in the World” – Professor of the Department of General Pedagogy G.A. Muratbayevа;
- Member of the working group on the project “New Humanitarian Education. 100 new textbooks in the Kazakh language “- the teacher of the Department of Theory and Methodology of Kazakh Linguistics – J. N. Suleimenovа;
- Member of the working group on the program “Туған жер” – teacher of the department of history – B.T. Zhubanyshev.
The responsible coordinator of the office was the professor of the Chair of Theory and Methodology of Kazakh Linguistics, Doctor of Philological Sciences Yermekova Tynyshtyk Nurdauletovna.
Tynyshtyk Nurdauletovna Yermekova
Doctor of philology, Professor
Kazakh State Women’s Pedagogical Institute (Kazakh Language and Literature), 1984-1988., graduate school-1990-1994.
1988-1990. – Teacher of Kazakh Language and Literature of secondary school. Baiganin of the Aktobe region.
09.1990-10.1990. The presenter of the Kazakh language department. Institute named after Lenin. Almaty.
11.1990 on this day – graduate Student, pre-student, Senior assistant, associate professor, professor KazSWTTU. Almaty.
The author about 200 works, including 6 monographs, 18 textbooks, 69 teaching aids, 33 publications in the media, 104 conference materials, 35 in foreign publications, 4 of them are in the base of Thomsen Reuters, Scopus.
Algys khat MES of the Republic of Kazakhstan with a loan in the work book (2002),
The best teacher of the university (2008, 2014),
Kurmet gramota. MES of the Republic of Kazakhstan with inclusion in the Labor book (2017).
Zhanar Nsanbaeva was appointed secretary of the project office.
Contact: №1 Learning Campus, room 324