The medical center of Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University
—–The medical center of Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University is organized to deliver medical support to students.
—–The medical center is a structural subdivision of the university, it is guided by normative documents in accordance with the obtained licenses for delivering medical support:
– current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan
– normative documents of the university
– the university charter and the internal regulations
Location: Gogol street 114, dormitory №4 (1st floor)
Working hours: from 9:00 to 18:30, break time: 13:00 – 14:00
Telephone number of Medical center: +7 727 279 96 19
Unitary Enterprise based on the Right of Economic Management – the City polyclinic №30 is located by the address: Zhibek zholy avenue, 128.
Telephone number of the City policlinic: +7 (727) 279 39 16, +7 (727) 279 01 58, +7 (727) 279 68 78
There are rooms for medical procedures:
– Isolation section
The functions of the medical center:
– to provide medical assistance to students and employees in sudden diseases;
– to refer the patients to specialized doctors of polyclinics and hospitals in necessary cases;
– to organize, conduct and monitor prophylactic and health work aimed at preserving and strengthening the health of students: medical examinations, vaccination, fluorography examinations, etc;
– carry out sanitary-hygienic and educational work contributing to the formation of healthy life style among students.