ALMATY. MAY 11. PRESS CENTER - Dear university applicant! Do not miss the registration of graduates of this year in the database for participation in the Unified National Test!
The National Testing Center of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, following the Rules of the Unified National Testing and the state service "Issuance of the certificate of passing the Unified National Testing", approved by the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan from May 2, 2017, № 204, in the period from May 16 to July 5 this year is planned to conduct the Unified National Testing.
Among the participants:
- graduates of secondary education organizations of the current year;
- graduates of secondary education organizations of previous years, technical and professional or post-secondary education;
- graduates of technical and professional or post-secondary education, entering educational programs of higher education, providing reduced terms of study;
- graduates of organizations of secondary education, studied abroad, as well as persons of Kazakh nationality, who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, graduated from educational institutions abroad
- enrolled in organizations of higher and (or) postgraduate education (hereinafter - HPE) on a full-time basis, not collecting a threshold point on the results of UNT, with the results of UNT with improper combinations of profile subjects, with canceled results of UNT for further enrollment in HPE on a paid basis in the calendar year.
The applicant for registration in the database of participants of the UNT applies online through the Center's website from April 28 to May 14, 2022, at the following link: https://app.testcenter.kz/
You can read more about the conditions of registration in the Instructional Letter below!
Department of marketing and communications
Contact number: +7 727 237 00 05