QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY for 2021-2025 NJSC «Kazakh National Women's Teacher Training l University»
The quality assurance policy is based on the mission, vision and values of the Company.
NJSC «Kazakh National Women's Teacher Training University» ranks 2nd in the ranking of the best pedagogical universities in Kazakhstan and sees its mission in helping to improve the quality of Kazakhstani human capital through training the Leaders in teaching and learning.
The principles of the Quality Assurance Policy:
- Consistency and continuity of improving the quality of all areas of activity;
- Feasibility, rationality and collegiality of decision-making in the field of quality assurance;
- Focus on the needs of students and the demands of the labor market;
- Transparency of all areas of the university activities;
- Mobility and adaptability to changes;
- Personnel involvement and responsibility;
- Digitalization and the use of innovative technologies.
The quality assurance policy is aimed at:
- Development and improvement of the corporate (collegial) management system;
- Continuous improvement of the quality of educational services and educational process;
- Increasing the efficiency of fundamental and applied scientific research, project activities and start-ups, development of the entrepreneurship ecosystem;
- Following the rules of academic honesty and academic culture by every participant of the educational process;
- Internationalization of education and integration into the international scientific and educational space;
- Increasing the efficiency of cooperation with employers, the expert community, alumni and the participation of students in the work of collegial management bodies;
- Providing safe conditions, social support and comfortable environment for the development of professional and personal qualities of students, teaching staff and employees;
- Formation and development of students' 21st century skills;
- Improvement of human resources, resource and information support of processes, development and enhancement of corporate spirit, dedication and responsibility of students, teaching staff and employees.
Quality management system
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY for 2021-2025
Certificate Quality management system ISO 9001:2015