Koshekova Ainur - in 1996 she graduated from the philological Faculty of the Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical Institute with a degree in "teacher of the Kazakh language and literature". In 1999, he completed a postgraduate course in this specialty.
In 2009, he defended his PhD thesis in the dissertation council of the M. O. Auezov Institute of Literature and Art on the topic "The image of the name of the Kazakh epic". From 1999 to 2021, he worked as a senior lecturer, associate professor, acting professor of the Department of Kazakh Literature of the Kazakh National Women's Pedagogical University. In the 2011-2017, 2019-2020 academic year, deputy head of the Department of Kazakh Literature, since 2021, the leader of the educational program of the Kazakh language and literature.
A. Koshekova has published about 100 scientific articles, textbooks "oratory", "folklore practice", "oral folk art", a scientific monograph in Kazakh-English "the image of a horse in the Kazakh epic".
Koshekova A. A. is a researcher of folklore studies and an experienced teacher who has worked at the university for many years and left his own view on new educational technologies. The main principle of the scientist is to give future generations a high-quality education, conscious upbringing and respond to scientific appeal in the literary process.
Taking into account the works of A. A. Koshekova, they were awarded letters of thanks and certificates of honor from the university, faculty, Institute, department and a letter of thanks from the akimat of Almaly district, a badge "Kurmet Belgisi" in connection with the celebration of the 70th anniversary of the university. Winner of the grant "The best university teacher of 2019".
- Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical University (Kazakhstan);
- Postgraduate course, Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical University (Kazakhstan).
- Problems of the history of literature
- Organization of education in higher educational institutions
- Formation of the future specialist's competencies
RESEARCH PROJECT (S):
- Dictionary of Kazakh folklore terms: innovative approach and new directions (1917-20)
- Development and publication of a textbook and monograph recommended by the Republican Educational and Methodological Council under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1.The image of a horse in the Kazakh epic" monograph Ministry of education and science of Kazakh Republic Kazakh State Women`s Teacher Training University, Almaty. 2016. 160 p.
2. The image of a horse in the Kazakh epic. Monograph. - Almaty: Publishing house "Bekkozhanova A", 2017. 184 P.
3. Rhetoric (electronic textbook ) Certificate of state registration of rights to the object of copyright. No. 2547, October 31, 2017
4. Public speaking. Training manual. - Almaty: Publishing House "ONN", 2019.118 P.
5. Folklore practice. Methodological guide. - Almaty: ONON Publishing House, 2019.104 P.
6. Kazakh folklore. Training manual. - Admaty: Publishing House "ONN", 2020. 120
7. Kazakh fantastic fairy tales and modern fiction": Monograph. - Almaty: ONON Publishing House, 2020, 140 P.
- Writing and publishing articles in publications with a non-zero impact factor in the database of the Thomson Reuters information company (Web of Science,Thomson Reuters) / Scopus, Pubmed, zbMATH, MathSciNet, Agris, Georef, Astrophysical journal
1. Zhanuzakova K., Koshekova A., Sarbasov B., Baltabaeva N., Sagnaeva G. "Traditions and new trends of modern Kazakh literature development" Life Science Journal-2014-vol. 11-Lss. SPEC. ISSUE 5. - P. 376-379
2. Ainur Koshekova, Perizat Ertaeva, Liliya Sergazy,Samalbay Daribaev,Yerkingul Soltanaeva. «Aristoteles contribution to the development of oratory». Man in India 6 97 (22) 273-279 Volum 97 (2017) ISSN 0025-1569, 2017.
3. S.Seiilbek, M. Zhunissova, A.Koshekova, Zh.Kadyrov, Zh.Duisebekova. «Rhetoric as art of eloquence in the ancient Greek culture». Bolivarian republic of Venezuela university of Zulia experimental faculty of science department of human sciences journal option, 2018 Opcion -2018.v.34.-Lss.85.-P.374-393.
- Articles published in scientific journals included in the list recommended by the Committee for Control in the Field of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science (KKSON)
1. The image of a new person / / Bulletin of KazNPU named after Abai. Philology series. No. 1 (51). 2015. pp. 139-143.
2. Fighting spirit in the poems of M. Makataev from Balashak to the future / / Bulletin of the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University No. 5 (157). 2015. pp. 140-144.
3. Ways of forming literary and theoretical knowledge within the framework of artistic works of art/ / Bulletin of KazNPU named after Abai. No. 4 (54). 2015. pp. 124-129.
4. Creative appearance and skill of K. Darubaevna / / Bulletin of Abai KazNPU. No. 2 (55). 2016. pp. 139-142.
5. Civil, fighting spirit in the works of M. Makatayev / / Bulletin of Abai KazNPU. No. 3 (57). 2016. pp. 158-161.
6. The struggle with the spirit in the poem Rayymbek, Rayymbek / / Bulletin of KazNPU im. Abaya. No. 4 (58). 2016. pp. 146-152.
7. Artistic and linguistic features of aitys M. Kokenovs/ / Bulletin of PSU. No. 3. 2016. pp. 147-155.
8. Theoretical foundations of the theory of rhetoric / / Bulletin of the KSU named after Sh. Ualikhanov. No. 4. 2016. pp. 92-96.
9. Study and classification of oral histories / / Bulletin of the KSU named after Sh. Ualikhanov. No. 4. 2016. pp. 211-215.
10. Some problems of the Kazakh language / / Bulletin of PSU. No. 2. 2017. pp. 197-204.
11. Artistic feature of the poem by M. Makataev " The Swan of Sleep" / / Bulletin of KazNPU named after Abai. No. 2 (60). 2017. pp. 173-177.
12. Indian and Chinese speakers / / Bulletin of the KSU named after Sh. Ualikhanov.No. 2. 2017. pp. 140-144.
13. Ancient Turkish folklore the image of the wolf / / Bulletin of the KSU named after Sh. Ualikhanov (2). 2018. pp. 232-236.
14. Narodnaya proza narodnaya trait/ / Bulletin of the KSU named after Sh. Ualikhanov. No. 1 (2). 2018. pp. 236-240.
15. Classification of ancient Kazakh epics / / Bulletin of Kazgoszhenpu. No. 2 (62). 2016. pp. 121-127.
16. Genre of comics / / Bulletin of Kazgoszhenpu. No. 4-5 (70). 2017. pp. 66-69.
17. Myths about the blue deer and their grouping // Bulletin No. 1 (73). 2018. pp. 77-18. Research of the poem "Er Targyn" / / Bulletin of Abai KazNPU. No. 3 (55). 2019. pp. 262-267.
19. The specifics of the image of the horse in historical songs / / Bulletin of PSU. No. 3. 2019. pp. 194-201
20. Pearls of Kazakh children's literature / / Bulletin of KazNPU im. Abaya. No. 4. 2019. pp. 278-282. 21. The image of a horse in the poem " Kozy Korpesh-Bayan Sulu" / / Bulletin of KazNPU named after Abai. № 1 (71). 2020.
22." At-er kanaty " / / Bulletin of KazNPU im. Abaya. No. 2.2020.
23. The image of a horse in an archaic epic / / Bulletin of PSU. № 4 (73). 2021.
- Scientific publications in the publications of international conferences and foreign publications:
1. The emergence of zhyrau and its activities / / Actual problems, humanities and scientific research. Moscow. 2016. ISSN 2073-007. pp. 136-138
3. The novel "ADIL-MARIA" of Shakarim Kudayberdiuly / / Materials of the XII Miedzynarodowej naukowi-praktycznej konferencji. "Nauka i studia".2016. Przemysl. ISBN 978-966-8736-05-6. pp. 92-95
4. Romantic tendencies in the artistic fabric of realistic works. / / Materials of the XII Miedzynarodowejnaukowi-praktycznej. "Nauka i studia". 2016. Przemysl. ISBN 978-966-8736-05-6. pp. 31-35. 5
. Vzglyady Mukhtar Auezov / / Actual problems, gum. i estestvestvennykh nauk. Moscow, 2016. ISSN 2073-007. bb. 139-14.
6. Osnovy oratorskogo iskusstva / / Mill Kutur Atastirmalari Dergisi-Gonderdiginiz makaaleye ait degetlendime. Turkey. 2017. p. 6-9.
8. Research of the technology of level complex analysis and its peculiar features / / Materials of the XII international and practical conference. "Science and education". 30.11.2016-07.12.2016.Sheffied.ISBN 978-966-8736-05-6. pp. 70-75
9. 10. On the origin of the concepts "Sal" and "Seri" // Traditional culture of the Turkic peoples in the changing world / / Materials of the I International Scientific Conference 12-15 April 2017. ISBN 978-5-9909191-7-4. pp. 253-255
11. New technologies of formation and increase of cognitive activity of students / / Psychological and pedagogical support of personality formation in the open educational space: goals, technologies, results, collection of scientific papers. Cheboksary. 2017. pp. 87-91
12. Comparative study of Greek and Kazakh eloquence / / IV Beynalxalq Turk dunyasi arasdirmalari simpoziumu. 26-28 nisan. Nidge. 2017. pp. 459-466
13. Folklore character of oral communication / / Materıaly XIV Mıedzynarodowej naukowı-praktycznej konferencj "Kluczowe aspekty naukowej dzhiaknosci. Filologiczne nauki. "Nauka i studia". 2018. Przemysl.ISBN 978-966-8736-05-6. bb. 14-16
14. Psychological views of Mukhtar Auezov / / Materials of the XIV international scientific and practical conference. Current Research and Development-2018, 15-22 Januari, Sofia "Byal GRAD-BG ODD" 2018 ISBN978-966-8736-05-6. pp. 44-46
15. The essence of improving the cognitive activity of students / / Materıaly XIV Mıedzynarodowej naukowı-praktycznej konferencj Pedagogiczne nauki. "Nauka i studia". - 2018. Przemysl. ISBN 978-966-8736-05-6. with 70-72
16. Prerequisites for the development of eloquence / / VI Beynalxalq Turk dunyasi arasdirmalari simpoziumu materiallari. 13-15 iyun. Baki. 2019. pp. 401-406.
17. The image of the hero in heroic epics / / Mill Kutur Atastirmalari Dergisi-Gonderdiginiz makaaleye ait degetlendime. Turkey. 2020.04. p. 16-19.
18. Aristotle's contribution to the development of oratory // International Scientific and Practical Conference. Humanitarization of Engineering education: Methodological foundations and Practice, Tyumen, 2020
19.KOSHEKOVA, A. Ve BAKIRCI, N. features of the image of a horse in heroic song / / Mill Kutur Is Atastirmalari (MIKAD) / Cilt 4 – Sayi 2, 94-97 Turkey, 2020.
20.The main features of the image of the horse in the heroic epic / / Mill Kutur Is Atastirmalari (MIKAD) / Cilt 4 – Sayi 2, 106-109. Turkey, 2020.
- Articles published at international symposia and conferences:
1. Oratorical word-folk wisdom. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Theoretical Conference A., 2016. pp. 142-144
3. The image of a horse in the archaic epic Er Kokshe / / II narod. symposium of the Turkic world. Almaty, 2015. pp. 417-421
4. Istoriya formirovaniya tipa dzhyraua / / "The Turkic world: language, history, spirituality" mezhdun. nauch-teor. konf. A., 2015. pp. 204-207
5. Leader of the leader / / narod " Zh. Zhabaev is a great poet of the Great Steppe." scientific and theoretical conf. A., 2016. pp. 157-160
8. Oratorical art and public needs / / " Akad. Z. Akhmetov et al . Stage. in ra" in the republic. Nauchn. konf. R., 2017. OP. 66-69. 9. The relationship of language and culture/ / S. Isaev. International Scientific and Practical Conference "Language and spiritual space of the Great Steppe", dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the birth of A., 2018. 216-219
10. Socio-political situation at the beginning of the XX century and the scientific and methodological heritage of the Alash intelligentsia / / International Practical Conference "Traditions and Innovations" Almaty, 2018. 380-383
11. Istoki obucheniya oratorskomu iskusstvu // International scientific and methodological conference "Formation of speaking skills in the Kazakh language and rational practices of mastering a professional language" Almaty, 2018. 231-234
12. The image of a horse in historical poems // V-th International Symposium of Research of the Turkic World. Almaty, 2018. pp. 366-371
13. The image of Kok bori in the Turkic mythology // International scientific and practical conference " Kuryshzhanov readings:Almaty, 2019. 115-117
14. The influence of the democratic system on the development of eloquence. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. Materials of the international scientific and methodological conference "Kazakh linguistics in the modern space: cognition, culture, communication", dedicated to the 70th anniversary of G. N. Smagulova. Almaty, 2020.15-16.04.
15. Theoretical conclusions about the eloquence of Kazakh scientists / / Materials of the ON-LINE International Scientific and Practical Conference "Abai's legacy in the world spiritual space", 175th anniversary of Abai. Almaty, 05.05.2020.
16. Oratorical skill in the works of Abai / / materials of the ON-LINE International Scientific and Practical Conference "the heritage of Abai-the source of spiritual revival", dedicated to the 175th anniversary of Abai Kunanbayuly. Almaty, 12.05.2020. Алматы,12.05.2020.