Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Abai KazNPU;
- Korkyt Ata KSU.
The purpose of the EP: Training of masters with fundamental knowledge for the implementation of pedagogical, scientific activities in the field of chemistry.
- state and non-state educational institutions;
- organizations of secondary, specialized secondary and higher education of all types and types, regardless of ownership and departmental subordination;
- research institutes;
- research and production institutions;
- laboratories of the chemical direction,
- authorized and local Executive bodies in the field of education, departments of education, institutions for teacher training.
- Institutional accreditation: Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate No. 12018901, date of issue: 05.24.2019, validity period of accreditation: 05.23.2024 (5 years)
- Specialized accreditation: Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate No. 12018901, date of issue: May 24, 2019, validity period of accreditation: May 23, 2024 (5 years)
Types of professional activities:
Masters of the educational program 7М01504 -«Chemistry» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- educational and technological;
- experimental research;
- organizational and managerial;
Additional program Minor is not available.