Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Nazarbayev Intellectual school of physics and mathematics direction in Almaty;
- Secondary school No. 128 named after Mukhtar Auezov;
- Linguistic gymnasium No. 15.
The purpose of the EP: Training of highly qualified personnel with excellent knowledge of two foreign languages, having practical skills and leadership qualities, capable of solving professional problems of a foreign language teacher.
Employment - 84,3%:
Graduates have good opportunities for employment in such organizations and institutions as:
- secondary and specialized schools, colleges, gymnasiums, departments of education;
- research organizations (institutes) of social and humanitarian profile;
- state and non-state institutions (professional development institutes);
- consulting firms, educational institutions (head of the methodological office, language specialist, etc.), etc .
- Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate 12018901 dated 24.05.2019, validity of accreditation: 24.05. 2019 – 23.05. 2024.
- Specialized accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate AB 2466 from may 24, 2019 to may 24, 2026
- The rating of the educational program:
- IAAR – 5th place, 2019;
- "Atameken" - 31st place, 2019.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6В01705 – “Foreign Language: two Foreign Languages” can perform the following types of professional activities:
- experimental research;
- organizational and managerial.
- educational and technological.