Ilyasova Aigul is a graduate of the Bolashak International Program. In 2003 she graduated from the bachelor's degree of the Kazakh National Conservatory named after Kurmangazy. In 2020, she received a master's degree from the University of London, Goldsmith in the direction of management in the field of art and cultural policy.
Aigul Ilyasova is a laureate of International and Republican competitions and has a Certificate of Honor from the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
She began her professorial career at the Kurmangazy Kazakh National Orchestra as a professional musician; performed on famous world stages such as Carnegie Hall (USA), OSCE concert halls (France), La Scala (Italy), Bolshoi Theater (Russia) and others.
Aigul Ilyasova acts as a national expert on the creative industry at international conferences.
• Master of Management in Art Administration and Cultural Policy, University of London, Goldsmith (UK);
• Folk instruments: kobyz prima, Bachelor's degree, Kurmangazy Kazakh National Conservatory (Kazakhstan).
• Laureate of the Republican Contest of Young Performers (1998)
• Laureate of the International Shabyt Competition (2002)
• Creative industries
• Atlas of Creative Professions (2022)
CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS AND GUEST LECTURES:
• 2021 presentation on the topic “The role of universities in the development of the creative industry” at the conference «Youth creative associations in the creative space: strategies, educational environment, implementation mechanisms»
• 2022 "Creative cities: comparative analysis of the best foreign cases" within the framework of the Bolashak Association project "Our knowledge is for our country"