Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
Institute of History and Ethnology named after Valikhanov.
The purpose of the EP: Training of qualified specialists-historians with theoretical knowledge and competencies, ready for research, teaching, and administrative management activities.
Employment - 89%:
- work in secondary and secondary special educational institutions, gymnasiums and lyceums, in higher educational institutions;
- work in museums, research institutes, libraries, archives;
- work in organizations and institutions of culture;
- (work in public administration, local, regional and Republican self-government bodies.
The rating of educational programs:
IААR – 3rd place, 2018.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6B02201 – “History” can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- educational – implementation;
- organizational and managerial;
- cultural and educational.
Additional program Minor "Human resource Management".
Additional path provides training, in terms of legal governance, which aims to build the students ' foundation of legal knowledge and certain practical skills in the field of the theory and practice of human resource management, enabling to develop the ability to make personnel decisions focused on the consumer market aimed at professional growth in accordance with demand in the labor market.
In addition, special courses of employers will be studied in order to solve problems of future employment. This educational program provides an opportunity to study and practice at foreign universities on the basis of academic mobility. The educational program also provides interactive training through online courses of domestic and foreign scientists.
Additional program Minor – represents a set of disciplines and (or) modules and other types of educational work, defined by the student to study in order to form additional competencies.