Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Municipal state institution "School-gymnasium N. 39 named after Sapar Bayzhanov";
- Municipal state institution "School-gymnasium N. 59".
The purpose of the EP: Training of qualified personnel with fundamental knowledge in the field of chemistry and biology based on the development of professional and personal qualities, skills and abilities necessary for a future specialist in combination with the requirements of advanced innovative technologies.
- secondary schools, gymnasiums, lyceums, teacher training colleges;
- organization of primary and secondary vocational education;
- education department;
- chemical and biological laboratories, research and production institutions.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program 6B01508 – «Chemistry-Biology» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- teaching and up-bringing;
- educational and technological;
- social and pedagogical;
- experimental and research;
- organizational and administrative.
Additional program Minor is not available.