Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
Institute of Literature and Art named after M.O. Auezov
The purpose of the EP: Preparation of a master of pedagogical Sciences who has the theory of modern Philology, research skills, methodology of pedagogy and psychology, and is able to carry out professional activities.
Employment - 100%:
General and specialized secondary schools, lyceums, colleges, gymnasiums, preschool institutions, educational literature publishers, education departments, teacher-training institutions.
- Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Kazakhstan Agency for quality assurance in education, registration number of certificate 12018901 dated 24.05.2019, validity of accreditation: 24.05. 2019 – 23.05. 2024.
- Specialized accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate 12018901 dated 24.05.2019 The validity of the certificate: 24.05.2019 - 23.05.2026
The rating of the educational program:
1. IAAR-1 place, 2019
Types of professional activities:
Masters of the educational program 7М01701 - «Kazakh language and literature» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- educational (pedagogical);
- educational and technological;
- organizational and managerial.
Program Minor is not available.