Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Suleiman Demirel University, SDU;
- Kazakh National Academy of Arts named after T.K.Zhurgenov.
The purpose of the EP: Training PhDs / PhDs able to solve issues of improving education and science, developing innovative technologies for teaching foreign languages, owning professional competencies in accordance with the requirements of the labor market.
Employment - 100%:
- the science,
- educational and scientific centers,
- cultural and educational sphere,
- public education sector.
Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate 12018901 dated 24.05.2019, validity of accreditation: 24.05. 2019 – 23.05. 2024.
Types of professional activities:
Undergraduates of the educational program 8D01703 – «Foreign Language: Two Foreign Languages» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- vocational organizations, regardless of ownership and departmental subordination;
- research institutes;
- authorized and local executive bodies in the field of education. in the field of social, pedagogical and humanities).