Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- School House No. 7 of the Turksib District;
- Kaskelen College of culture, "Choreography" department.
The purpose of the EP: Training of competitive specialists in the education system of Kazakhstan with fundamental knowledge in implementation of pedagogical or creative activity in the field of choreographic art, given the socio-cultural needs of various social groups, setting forth the requirements of the labour market and employers.
Employment - 100%:
The objects of professional activity of a bachelor of choreography are: - organization of education of all types regardless of ownership and departmental subordination;
- colleges of art;
- home of schoolchildren;
- palaces and houses of culture;
- children’s organizations;
- studios clubs;
- educational and cultural institutions.
1. Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, certificate No. 12018901, for a period from 05.24.2019 - 05.23.2024
2. Specialized accreditation: Certificate No. AB 2484 from 05.24.2019 to 05.24.2026
The rating of the educational program:
IAAR - 2017-3 place; 2018 - 2nd place; 4. “Atameken” - 5th place / participating 2018.
Types of professional activities:
Bachelors of the educational program "6В02102 - Choreography" can perform the following types of professional activities:
- research activities in the field of culture, education, sociology and all types of arts;
- scientific and pedagogical;
- creation of new forms and methods of organizing work to provide cultural activities among various categories of the population and the modernization of the work of creative teams;
- scientific organization of their work using modern information technologies;
- socio-cultural activities;
- development of the cultural and aesthetic needs of society;
- creation of creative teams;
- management of creative teams;
- teaching of special disciplines;
- conducting a pedagogical experiment and analysis based on the age and individual characteristics of students;
- the usage of innovative methods and techniques in organizing professional activities.
KNWTTU students have the opportunity in the learning process to acquire additional competencies that will help them become more competitive in the labor market or to meet their personal needs.
Minor * Dances of the peoples of the world
The program provides an opportunity to better understand the ethnographic features of the regions and their impact on folk dance art.
Minor * Performing mastery of classical dance.
The program provides an opportunity to delve deeper and get in touch with the dance foundation of classical dance. Master the basic alphabet of classical dance.
Exercise study at the machine. Different types. Studying the positions and poses of classical dance in the middle of the hall. Learning to jump (allegro).
Minor * Historical Dances
The main task is to give a general idea of historical dances and the performance of elements of the 19th century. Principles of using generalization of information. Determining the nature of the musical accompaniment. Selection and layout of muses. Material. Master the main educational section of the historical and everyday dance. Learning the dances of the Middle Ages. Characteristics and style features of the dance 16 17, 18 centuries.